Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KaRzual

The importance of the breath

10 posts in this topic

Hello guys.

I think this topic was discussed before however it's importance and my realization made me post this piece of advice. 

How important is your breath actually?

PRETTY FUCKING IMPORTANT.

Recently i struggle with tension in my body. It appears when i'm alone and especially in social setting. 

I wondered why does this happen? Am i upset about something all  the time? Somebody pisses me off? Am i sad or what? I really get lost in searching for a reason of that.

And i got it. 

One thing helps and takes away the tension - breath. Focusing on my breath and breathing fully is something put of this world. It makes me more charismatic, more energetic and i can't help but name that feeling an alphaness. 

In social situations i focus too much on various things - did i do this thing right; how to behave now; i get lost in thoughts wen listening to somebody; etc etc.

It really made me stressful and wanting to avoid people. 

Now, what helps is focusing on my breath, especially when i'm talking to others. It's just another level then. I can say anything freely and it's ok. Like i've been stripped off of anxiety. 

Now guys - breath and take it slow, you are great arleady, just give yourself a space to feel that.

Peace. 

Yeah, breathing is great. You know the feeling when you get a good deep breath into your stomach and you get a small orgasmic feeling of warmth and peace in your whole body? Try to relax your pelvic area, especially your anus, it helps with breathing more relaxed and deeply. I once realised how much tension I had in this area, don't know if it was a subconscious fear of farting in public or something, but relaxing this area has many positive effects. 

8 hours ago, KaRzual said:

@traveler did this imrpove your sexual abilities aswell? 

My sexual abilities are more than fine actually, great to say the least. I've never had a problem with that, so you tell me if it helps!

I started reading three pillars of zen. I havent applied it yet, but the first type of meditation they teach is counting breaths. It's not that I'm new to meditation or anything, it's just been a while since I meditated on breath and didn't just do kriya yoga. But I will 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

the breath, life starts with it and ends with it. It moves your whole body and yet most of the people are not aware of it :)

On 8/22/2020 at 11:23 PM, traveler said:

Yeah, breathing is great. You know the feeling when you get a good deep breath into your stomach and you get a small orgasmic feeling of warmth and peace in your whole body? Try to relax your pelvic area, especially your anus, it helps with breathing more relaxed and deeply. I once realised how much tension I had in this area, don't know if it was a subconscious fear of farting in public or something, but relaxing this area has many positive effects. 

I actually saw a couple of videos from Elliott Hulse about this, he was talking about streaching exercises. They really help in the relaxation of those muscles and now whenever I breathe deeply I can feel it all the way down my pelvic floor...