Annoynymous

Progressives may benefit more from another 4 years of Trump. Here's why

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Roy said:

If Trump wins again, things are going to get real bad (domestic terrorism).

I don't think your country can handle much more to be honest. Feels like a breaking point is very close.

Either do everything to make someone other than him go into office or start saving your money and move out of what is rapidly starting to become a third-world country.

If Trump wins electorally but not the popular vote... I think those riots in June are going to look like a care bear festival compared to what would be coming. 

@louhad electoral college needs to go. What’s the point of voting as states if we are in a union. I mean I get there is arguments on Both sides but how the fuck can you defend the minority of votes winning an election.

54 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

@louhad electoral college needs to go. What’s the point of voting as states if we are in a union. I mean I get there is arguments on Both sides but how the fuck can you defend the minority of votes winning an election.

Can democrats make that a reality? 

Removing electoral college would require a constitutional amendment since it's written into the Constitution.

Of course conservatives will never approve it because they would automatically lose power.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yep, they would need to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college which ain’t going to happen. Might have to be years before that happens and @Opo hell no democrats can’t make that happen in their current state.