ShugendoRa

Microdose or Full dose?

4 posts in this topic

Should I do microdose for a month or do two full blown acid trip per month? 

They have different purposes. Microdose is used to enhance your consciousness, creativity, mood etc. A regular dose is to have a breakthrough, to increase consciousness, explore your mind, your past, meet God etc. If you want to meet God, start with a low dose and increment accordingly. Be careful this things aren't toys. If you decide to microdose and then you want to increase you should stop microdosing for at least a week or more because of tolerance. Do your research and use different websites. Whatever you do start low, it is safer.

@ShugendoRa Drop the full tab and get a trip sitter which you can trust 100%. Taking not enough is always a problem, you have to leave this reality for good when you are tripping. If you are one foot in the trip and the other still in your reality, well then I noticed it can go bad. But if you do not have any experience with psychedelics then be careful, you don't know where it could take you.

Mahadev

@inFlow you never leave this reality. This reality is you. I mean appearance can fade but you are going to stay for sure ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x