Jo96

How likely do you think it is trump wins through voter suppression

5 posts in this topic

I just keep seeing a ton of articles about the post office. Some are saying in some states like 17 percent of mail in registration was “lost”  

I mean I wish I could say I had faith in the Democrats to challenge this but I don’t. What if trump cheats his way to victory? 

I've since learnt that at this point in history American politics is simply way too chaotic to make any sort of meaningful prediction until the actual event happens. As it stands now, the chances of Trump winning through fraud, Trump winning legitimately, or the Dems winning legitimately all seem equally possible to me. My approach to the situation is to not think too much about the potentials of it and instead just work tirelessly to ensure a Dem victory in November, come hell or high water.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

7 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Even if he wins (through dirty tricks), he still loses.

Yea but we'll go with him. 

I suspect its a distraction tactic. Either to distract from covid, or carry out something else more sinister.

While everyone is looking at UPS, the real deception will be carried elsewhere. Who is thinking about, or safeguarding electronic voting?