Erick

The Most Profound Documentary I Have Ever Seen

30 posts in this topic

"Unacknowledged" is a documentary produced by Steven Greer, a ufologist who has some pretty big connections with the govenment and who claims that he can "invite" UFOs and make them appear in the sky. All of this sounds outlandish, but concidering the deep entanglment between our mind and existence, it's not far fetched to say that highly advanced civilizations may be able to communicate telepathecally and sense when another conscious being is trying to initiate contact with them even if they're light years away:

I highly, highly recommend everyone on this forum to watch this documentary, if what it says is true then that would explain a lot of the suffering that humans have experienced during these last 100 years. It's availabale on Netflix and almost all major streaming services and if you enjoyed it then I recommend watching "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun", it's also produced by Steven Greer and this one dives even deeper into the relationship between the level of consciousness of a civilization and their level of development and technology, in it Greer shows how he has been contacting ETs with groups of people or alone for almost three decades and how easy it is to do so:

These two productions are some of the most informative pieces of media I have consumed besides Leo's content.
Aliens are probably real, govenments around the world are starting to openly investigating their appearances, and it would be selfish of us to think that the people in power wouldn't use their existence to further benefit themeselves, by painting extraterrestials as evil they would be able to keep us under their control and enforce their dominance in the wold. Maybe I'm wrong but with all of the events that have happened this year regarding UFOs, I strongly believe that we are only a couple of years (or months) away from a full disclosure on this subject, but unfortunaltely it would probably be one that like I said, is full of deception and lies. Because if aliens were really dangerous, we would have already known of their existence and hostility considering how long the government has been studying UFOs (for more than 70 years)
I hope I'm wrong about this, but given how corrupt we are as a species nothing will surprise me anymore honestly.

Edited by Erick
Included clips.

I'd file this under "Society, Environment, Government, Politics".

3 hours ago, Erick said:

"it would be selfish of us to think that the people in power wouldn't use their existence to further benefit themeselves, by painting extraterrestials as evil they would be able to keep us under their control and enforce their dominance in the wold."

Unless you have an example this is paranoid thinking. 

@Opo
"Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962."
You are right, it is paranoid thinking, but seeing how corrupt politcians are and how selfish some of them can be (i.e Trump, the supreme example of corruption in the US), this stuff really becomes closer to reality. Besides, false flags are not uncommon when it comes to military tactics, and nations can use them if it's beneficial to do so. Do you really think that if aliens do in fact exist, we would be peaceful about it? That everthing will go well and govenments will be completely open and honest about it? Sorry but seeing how badly humans could treat each other, I can't imagine how much worse it could be for another life form outside of earth. "When a pickpocket meets a saint, all he sees are pockets."
But I could be completly wrong and I really hope so.

Edited by Erick
Spelling

1 hour ago, Erick said:

@Opo
"Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962."

No shit people lie. 

By example I meant specifically about them portraying aliens as a threat.

1 hour ago, Erick said:

@Opo Do you really think that if aliens do in fact exist, we would be peaceful about it? 

Lmao that is like chimps with stones taking on us military. 

We would have to be peaceful about it to survive.

24 minutes ago, Opo said:

No shit people lie. 

By example I meant specifically about them portraying aliens as a threat.

The US government is saying that they're studying UFOs and seeing if they represent a threat, so maybe in the future they'll come out and outright say that aliens are a threat.

24 minutes ago, Opo said:

Lmao that is like chimps with stones taking on us military. 

We would have to be peaceful about it to survive.

Lol. But still, if you watch "Unacknowledged" they say how there's supposedly multiple advanced civilizations in our galaxy and how humans, if they become advanced enough, will be the "bully on the block" and I don't think that's far from how humans will behave if they become interplanetary, I mean Trump outright said that "America should have dominance in space" you can't make this shit up (0:44-0:59)
With all due respect to America and its people, but the way the US is behaving is like a cancer trying to expand, and wich will evantually bring everything down with it if left unchecked.

But as you said, we're still very primitive compared to them, so if they wanted to harm us I don't think we'll still be alive.

Edited by Erick
Spelling

@Erick By the time we start exploring space we will be much more developed than now and we will transcend all the obvious selfish behavior that is so obvious in trump. 

For the America and the cancer like behavior that will be greatly reduced when we elect a green president like Bernie and that is just a matter of time because most young people support him so we just have to wait till the old folk die off. 

@Opo I hope you're right, but electing a green president isn't enough. They need to revamp all of their systems and structures so that they have a solid foundation as a nation, just look at systemic rascism and how much it's rooted in their politics and decision making ("How To Pretend Systemic Racism Doesn't Exist" by "Some More News" did a fantastic job at explaining this subject, I discovered him through Leo's blog you should definetly check him out if you're interested)
Really all of what I said is applicable to every nation in the world, it's just that America is such a good example because the spotlight is almost always on them and everyone knows about them, so using the US as an example for corruption is far better that talking about the problems of Morocco for example.
I really hope that I could see humanity develop and trenscend at least some of its major problems in my lifetime, and see ETs and humans get along before I die. That would be such a significant thing to witness in one's life.

Edited by Erick
Spelling.

My intuition strongly tells me this is stage orange conspiracy theories. Even so heres some Rogen.

Also doesnt help that rogen is an ENFP and very pron to conspiracy land.

The line of reasoning the produces these conspiracies are following confirmation bias to the absolute end while also misunderstanding human nature and how that nature built our social systems.

Big picture systems thinking is the cure...

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

14 minutes ago, integral said:

My intuition strongly tells me this is stage orange conspiracy theories. Even so heres some Rogen.

Also doesnt help that rogen is an ENFP and very pron to conspiracy land.

It's very hard to say that Greer is stage orange when you watch his documentaries. His CE-5 gatherings are all about consciousness and love, he's big on meditation and being peaceful with others so I don't see how he could be on stage orange, I'll confidently state that he's probably closer to yellow than to orange but that's just my impression. State orange is materialistic, this guy talks about the nature of reality and how the mind can directly affect it. Unless he's saying all of that just for money and fame, I don't think that he's that low developmentally.

Edited by Erick
Spelling.

@Erick he seems to have some spiritual development/insights, this is upper left quadrant development. He is likely beyond orange in that quadrant, but people are a mixed bag of stages, different stages depending on the direction they are looking. Im arguing that he is underdeveloped in the bottom right (social) direction and maybe even bottom left (cultural).

Integral Theory

The-Four-Quadrants-in-detail-up-to-the-l

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Erick To be clear i believe in aliens, just not ones shaped like humans and stupid enough to crash land on earth in a metal contraption. This is human thinking that conjured these stories up, lacking imagination and depth.

Check these guys out, they are more inline with something possible, got to think in higher dimensions.

@integral Yes. That's true it's not just black and white, I urge you to watch one of the two documentaries of his that I listed above to form a more conclusive idea. 
As of his level of development, it's very difficult to determine that when the person is involved in this kind of stuff that is not very accepted within society, he's been involved in UFOs and studying them for decades and he's been rediculed for it. And it's only know that the government is starting to admit that UFOs do exist so don't you think that saying that he's underdeveloped societally and culturaly is just another way of dismissing his claims and not looking further into them? He's claiming that aliens exist, just that is enough for most people to dismiss him as conspiracy theorist but what if he's right? What if goverments are hiding this truth from the world so that they can keep the economy and industries running? When you think about it's honestly not that far fetched.
Or maybe it's just me and I'm just seeing something that isn't there who knows. 

I would only advise you to take this fact into strong consideration when you are talking and sharing content and info about UFOs and supposed extraterrestrial beings, that some governments are allegedly secretly in contact with, with other people. I couldn't find it in a shorter format or text format but here in this doc about the history and development of the contemporary neoliberal economy, politics and digital age Adam Curtis touches upon the origin of most the UFO sighting and extraterrestrial contact phenomena, mostly in the U.S. and how in short it was a government cover-up and created fake conspiracy to hide their newly created advanced high-technological (mostly air) weapons programs over the decades. 

It's a more than 2-hour long documentary but the topic

(Chapter 6 -,,The truth is out there" about UFOs is from 1:06:08 - 1:14:48)

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

@Erick not far fetched, the government hides everything that does not suit its needs, but this is a correlation fallacy. 

- Government has reasons to hide things, there for they are hiding aliens.  

We can see that the above statement is a logical fallacy... finding the answers they want to find. 

There are threads of truth to what you are saying, thats what makes it so appealing and dangerous, this is the nature of the rabbit hole.

Im not dismissing him, its just his ideas are not crazy enough to be real. Its not counter-intuitive enough to be real.

Edited by integral

15 minutes ago, Erick said:

@integral Yes. That's true it's not just black and white, I urge you to watch one of the two documentaries of his that I listed above to form a more conclusive idea. 
As of his level of development, it's very difficult to determine that when the person is involved in this kind of stuff that is not very accepted within society, he's been involved in UFOs and studying them for decades and he's been rediculed for it. And it's only know that the government is starting to admit that UFOs do exist so don't you think that saying that he's underdeveloped societally and culturaly is just another way of dismissing his claims and not looking further into them? He's claiming that aliens exist, just that is enough for most people to dismiss him as conspiracy theorist but what if he's right? What if goverments are hiding this truth from the world so that they can keep the economy and industries running? When you think about it's honestly not that far fetched.
Or maybe it's just me and I'm just seeing something that isn't there who knows. 

I agree that the governments are hiding the truth. But aliens dont come from "the space". We are living in a closed system. The man never went to the moon and never will, and in the same time aliens cannot come to this planet. All the nasa images are fakes made by computer, I've been researching and never found a real image captured by a camera. 

I think if aliens exist they come from other dimensions, not outer space.

17 minutes ago, integral said:

@Erick To be clear i believe in aliens, just not ones shaped like humans and stupid enough to crash land on earth in a metal contraption. This is human thinking that conjured these stories up, lacking imagination and depth.

Check these guys out, they are more inline with something possible, got to think in higher dimensions.

In his latest documentary he actually stated that advanced civilizations have to take consciousness into account in order to become truly advanced, and the aliens he claims he can "invite" during his gatherings or meditations are interdimentional beings, he describes these beings in a very similar way to Peter from the 434 channel. He never really said that aliens crashed into earth and I think he said that they actually gifted us their technologies so it was intentional from their part. Again I strongly recommend you watch "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun" where he goes more in depth about those machine-elves-like beings and how they can sense someone calling them and respond even if they're from a completly different dimension or galaxy, it's very interesting stuff and if it's true then there's truly no limit to how much we can advance and what we can do.
By the way 434 is one of those things that remind me how valuable Leo's blog is.

4 minutes ago, integral said:

@Erick not far fetched, the government hides everything that does not suit its needs, but this is a correlation fallacy. 

- Government has reasons to hide things, there for they are hiding aliens.  

We can see that the above statement is a logical fallacy... finding the answers they want to find. 

There are threads of truth to what you are saying, thats what makes it so appealing and dangerous, this is the nature of the rabbit hole.

Im not dismissing him, its just his ideas are not crazy enough to be real. Its not counter-intuitive enough to be real.

Well, then why is ths US still hiding the information they have discovered about UFOs? They are clearly hiding the truth. If they are truly transparent they would release all of their findings about UFOs and their origins, so automatically we can say that they are hiding the truth about those objects, the chief of staff of the project that studied UFOs (I linked his video above) clearly said that they have "found a lot" yet the US is still silent on this subject. 
And as of "his ideas are not crazy enough to be real", they actually are, like I told you in my other reply, watch his latest documentary, it's as crazy as it can get.

@Erick i see, it seems i prematurely ejaculated. The trailers given are very misleading then, they focus on government and even show images of a crash with a space ship... wow the first 25 seconds in thee fist trailer is him talking about the government finding UFOs. "evidence". very misleading...

ok going to watch the documentary.

5 minutes ago, integral said:

@Erick i see, it seems i prematurely ejaculated. The trailers given are very misleading then, they focus on government and even show images of a crash with a space ship... wow the first 25 seconds in thee fist trailer is him talking about the government finding UFOs. "evidence". very misleading...

ok going to watch the documentary.

Yeah, the trailers do no justice to the actual thing. Again, if you want to hear him talk about machine elves then you have to watch "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun" instead of "Unacknowldged".

Edited by Erick
Spelling.