Jo96

A dream I had between me Donald trump and Leo

6 posts in this topic

I had a strange dream last night I wanted to share.. I was texting my good friend Donald trump in my dream and Leo in some 3 way chat and Donald Trump was discussing his presidency. He was talking on why he made a lot of the decisions he did. I felt somewhat bad for how people had been treating him after the chat. We had a real heart to heart, and it seemed like he was interested in consciousness works.  Anyway Leo said to Donald trump that really stuck out and it was this: 

“I used to believe awakening was a possibility but now after awakening it seems like my

Former life was another dream.. another possibility of consciousness.”

You're still dreaming.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had a dream where Leo was personally instructing me about reality and nonduality, thanks Leo for the free session,lol.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

55 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

I had a dream where Leo was personally instructing me about reality and nonduality, thanks Leo for the free session,lol.

It was you tho not Leo 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You're still dreaming.

I’m comfy though.. I  don’t wanna get up yet... 5 more minutes :( 

Damn, at least you guys have different presidents there and can discuss different people in the office