Electron

All About Pleasures?

30 posts in this topic

@Atom Is this the same Atom? Did you change your picture? Haha. Glad to see you still hanging out! 

@Leo Gura Damn Leo. You sure know how to get me motivated! lol I'm super glad I'm doing this work. Thanks for everything man. I was hesitant for a while, but as I became more confirmed in myself I started to relax into this work. Glad you're here bro.

On 5.8.2016 at 8:43 AM, Electron said:

So  Isn't everything that we do is a trajectory from pain to pleasure ?

@Electron picture this:

Right now you are a little wave in a river, terribly involved in the game of keeping this wave going, making it big and precious and like all the other great waves that you have seen. When you get enlightened, your wave doesn't disappear because it is the nature of the river to have waves. You just see that all you ever were and all you ever will be is the river itself.

Before this realization happens you'll probably even go through a lot of very, very unpleasant phases. At least this happened to me and I know some others that could confirm this. That's why you can't basically talk people into having this realization. It's basically like saying: "Here is a gun, shoot yourself in the face and after it you'll see that you are everything and your life will be great. No worries anymore."

Nobody would do that.

Is it that drastic? As @Leo Gura said on some level it is. It is more drastic then being abducted by aliens because you could at least fathom the idea of it. If you get enlightened you meet god in every moment you are in. You'll see how god creates you in every moment, how she makes you move when you go and how she creates the birds and trees, the ground, your feelings of it and everything in between. You see that she creates the good people and by doing that also the bad people, the big trees and the little ones. And this will bring you literally to tears. You'll see that everything that happens in your life and everything that happened until now follows an individual symphony and when you connect to that you can let go a lot of the shit that is very unlikely to happen for you and connect to the shit you are naturally drawn to. It goes on and on.

When I say god or she I mean the no-thingness, the Tao, however you wanna call it. Until you are not connected to that it just doesn't come up in awareness, as soon as it does (at least for me) it seems like everything manifests as this intelligence that operates in certain patterns and symphonies.

It's indescribable for the reason that if I tell you that I nowadays run around and my field of vision is completely different from the one 4 months ago; however I see the same exact things as before and I'm not hallucinating. And that is paradox. And that is true.

Cheers 

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

for me, yes !!! for now (Ego mindset) , Enlightenment is like a holy candy we desperately to realize. ..but I can feel that if you become Enlightened everything will be very different(Godly realization) that even pain, pleasures became a joke. But again maybe for now, as an Ego, yes its all about pleasures. :)

@FindingPeace does it mean enlightment is letting life live through you? Or rather: seeing that that's how it is. That you are not in control, life is just living through you. Whereas the ego thought all along that it could control life and make decisions etc.

7 hours ago, Lynnel said:

@Azrael Could you give some insight into how you "achieved" that state ?

I basically haven't. It just came at some point. If you follow your journey you'll naturally come to certain situations that will transcend the way you see things and operate. I had these kind of experiences before temporarily but at some point they just stayed and became the new bottom of experiencing the world. And from there on they'll get transcended at some later point with some even more nuanced ones.

For me it was a very big shift when I actually started to integrate my shadow / lower-self in terms of that I connected to it, welcomed it and re-integrated with it. A lot of people try to kill that with meditation or the way they think and this will just bring you even more far away. You'll come at some point at which you just see that the very idea of controlling yourself is one of the automatic responses that keep you away from living very relaxed in the present moment. You really wanna connect with the flow and sharpen your intuition and take this as a reference point for operating in the world.

Meditation will over time get you the awareness you need to distinguish between certain phenomenon. Self-inquiry will as well. Use this perspective to make peace with your deepest urges and connect fully to your subconscious. Through that the world will open it up to you just automatically. If you try to control yourself and just let good experiences arise and feel bad about all the others, you try to cut short the very mechanism that first of all creates you and also all perceptions and feelings that you encounter. Don't strangle your unconscious but get used to its power and make it yours. B|

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

On 12/08/2016 at 5:46 PM, Orange said:

does it mean enlightment is letting life live through you? Or rather: seeing that that's how it is. That you are not in control, life is just living through you. Whereas the ego thought all along that it could control life and make decisions etc.

This is my interpretation, yes. But you can still make decisions and take actions. What those will be when you don't have an ego, I don't know.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

There is a very simple solution to all these questions... everything becomes moot.

Answer:

Have no thought...