Rasheed

Super amazing YouTube Channel: Great supplement for actualized.org's teachings

11 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOgXHr5S3oF0qetPfqxJfSw

This guy dives deep. These are not 10 minute clickbait videos. Amazing youtube channel. Check it out. 

+ It's amazing test for open-mindedness because this guy talks about, many radical (radical because it's not for dogma of materialistic paradigm) views which kills materialism and that paradigm of stage orange science.

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

which is one is the best? he has many content. looks good

Edited by OBEler

I discovered him last month, good stuff, he read great texts that don't have professional narrators audios available, which is nice. I also bought his book on manifestation. 

I don't think it's similar to Leo's content. It seems the channel focuses mainly on manifestation (like a billion other channels out there). Leo's work is really unique and has content that I haven't seen anywhere. 

1 minute ago, Setzer901 said:

I don't think it's similar to Leo's content. It seems the channel focuses mainly on manifestation (like a billion other channels out there). Leo's work is really unique and has content that I haven't seen anywhere. 

It's a great complement. Leo doesn't talk much about it, although he talked a little in the past but it a fine subject worth getting a deeper understanding. For me, this is the basis of self-actualization.

@Recursoinominado

I'm curious though as to why you think manifestation is the basis of self-actualization. It may be great for actualizing materially, but how does it help you grow spiritually? Aren't there more direct methods of helping you grow spiritually than manifesting?

Edited by Setzer901

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

6 hours ago, Setzer901 said:

@Recursoinominado

I'm curious though as to why you think manifestation is the basis of self-actualization. It may be great for actualizing materially, but how does it help you grow spiritually? Aren't there more direct methods of helping you grow spiritually than manifesting?

Because all starts in the mind, with the imagination. We tend to ACT on what we constantly think, this action turns into habit, this habit turns into character and our character determines our destiny. 

When we are able to concentrate our thought on what we want, we will attract it. All start with the seeds of thought we plant and if we nurture it, it will grow and grow until it becomes a force so strong that the path of least resistance is to act on it.

Every successful people ever was also an obsessed person, they thought so much of something that they made their whole life about that.

Of course, this applies to enlightened masters also, if you think of God all the time, you will become it sooner or later, you will both be pulled towards it and attract it at the same time.

There are lots of reports of hardcore indian spiritual seekers that practiced this by thinking about God every awaken moment, using mantras or something like that.  

Neem Karoli Baba, a powerful being, guru of Ram Dass, reportedly practiced Karma/Bhakti yoga every single moment. When he died, their disciples opened his journal and all that was written was "Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram" (meaning God God God God), that was his practice, he chanted this mantra so much that all he could see was literally God.

Read this:

https://www.ramdass.org/mantras-2/

"Keep repeating your mantra consciously until it has become a strong habit. Go for a walk and say the mantra all the time you are walking. Notice everything but keep the mantra going. Keep realizing that being with God is your focus… and therefore everything you see is part of God.

Maharajji said, “The best form in which to worship God is all forms.” Everyone you meet is Ram who has come to teach you something. Mantra is remembering that place in the heart – Ram, Ram, Ram. Say it, mouth it, think it, feel it in your heart. You are continually meeting and merging into perfection."

Edited by Recursoinominado

3 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Because all starts in the mind, with the imagination. We tend to ACT on what we constantly think, this action turns into habit, this habit turns into character and our character determines our destiny. 

When we are able to concentrate our thought on what we want, we will attract it. All start with the seeds of thought we plant and if we nurture it, it will grow and grow until it becomes a force so strong that the path of least resistance is to act on it.

Every successful people ever was also an obsessed person, they thought so much of something that they made their whole life about that.

Of course, this applies to enlightened masters also, if you think of God all the time, you will become it sooner or later, you will both be pulled towards it and attract it at the same time.

There are lots of reports of hardcore indian spiritual seekers that practiced this by thinking about God every awaken moment, using mantras or something like that.  

Neem Karoli Baba, a powerful being, guru of Ram Dass, reportedly practiced Karma/Bhakti yoga every single moment. When he died, their disciples opened his journal and all that was written was "Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram" (meaning God God God God), that was his practice, he chanted this mantra so much that all he could see was literally God.

Read this:

https://www.ramdass.org/mantras-2/

"Keep repeating your mantra consciously until it has become a strong habit. Go for a walk and say the mantra all the time you are walking. Notice everything but keep the mantra going. Keep realizing that being with God is your focus… and therefore everything you see is part of God.

Maharajji said, “The best form in which to worship God is all forms.” Everyone you meet is Ram who has come to teach you something. Mantra is remembering that place in the heart – Ram, Ram, Ram. Say it, mouth it, think it, feel it in your heart. You are continually meeting and merging into perfection."

Thank you brother.

@Recursoinominado I did not want to check the internet but I had the intuition to come on this forum,for 2 minutes. I just saw your comment here, and it is amazing. I cannot describe how grateful I am. Thank you.