iceprincess

How is Japan managing covid-19 so well???

27 posts in this topic

Since Asian countries have faces viruses for a long time, their culture has long ago learned the lesson of wearing masks and contract tracing.

This is the first time the US is dealing with wearing masks, so it's become a culture war.

Any new introduction to culture will be resisted by traditionalists and conservatives simply because they are proud, stubborn, and closedminded by nature.

If wearing a dildo on your head for a week cured Covid, conservatives would be screaming, "Hell no! I'd rather die."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:28 PM, DrewNows said:

You don't think it has to do with diet? Childhood obesity has been going up as well, this toxicity is what brings about/triggers these "contagious" illnesses.

Partially, but my kids eat much better than I did when I was that age, it's just that they get exposed to more stuff than I did. RSV wasn't even a thing when I was a kid. 

Diet is a huge problem in schools themselves. The school lunches are sub par. The breakfasts they serve now are so bad, it's counterproductive to feed them so much sugar first thing and then expect them to learn. We got school meals delivered for a short time during quarantine and when I fed my kids the cereal and milk school lunches it was much harder to get them to settle down and get my son to focus on his work. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, mandyjw said:

it's just that they get exposed to more stuff than I did. RSV wasn't even a thing when I was a kid. 

Have you tried to change the way you look at these things? We can see in nature, all life knows when to change, whether it's migration, blossoming or hibernation. To take the human body, this vessel, as being apart of nature, it's possible to witness divine intelligence at work, to see how the body responds intelligently to different types of stimuli, individually and in groups and how everything is connected. What holds people back are the engrained beliefs adopted at an early age, assumed to be grounded in science/truth/facts rather than theory. This is not the case at all, and when things are truly questioned, answers, and untold truths will reveal themselves. These truths lead to realizing your true potential of  "becoming a healer". I wish to share a recommended reading, "what really makes you ill" you can preview it here https://whatreallymakesyouill.com/book-preview/ 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows Illness isn't anyone's fault. Trees get sick and die sometimes. They don't hold limiting beliefs. Sometimes insects and diseases move in and mass groups of them die. They rot and other trees grow in their place in the light. I try to play the illness avoidance game intellectually the best I can, psychologically, I know that the deepest truth is that all is accepted as an impersonal circle of life. There's a distinction between external action, washing hands, wearing masks, vaccines, etc, and internally worrying about avoiding something.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

43 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@DrewNows Illness isn't anyone's fault. Trees get sick and die sometimes. They don't hold limiting beliefs. Sometimes insects and diseases move in and mass groups of them die. They rot and other trees grow in their place in the light. I try to play the illness avoidance game intellectually the best I can, psychologically, I know that the deepest truth is that all is accepted as an impersonal circle of life. There's a distinction between external action, washing hands, wearing masks, vaccines, etc, and internally worrying about avoiding something.

You can choose to believe this if you must, but I am not here to blame anyone. Why do you assume I am, that I or you should be internally worrying? It is your belief that illness is no ones fault? I shine light on ignorance, not perpetuate the focus of the left-brain dominant human condition of today’s society. Bypass this if you wish, but know, relatively speaking,  science/knowledge, is the forefront of health. If you accept the wrong information, there will be consequences (cause and effect), even if they aren’t on the “deepest” or “highest” level

Edited by DrewNows

@mandyjw the body is the gateway merging the spiritual and physical. when having a human experience it’s not enough for everyone to bask in the light of the soul, there’s great value in bringing new eyes to the physical plane. People hold different modalities/relations with the external/themselves so using the lower dimensions will assist many in recognizing their divinity/power and connection to nature.

Ever wonder why leo has such an obsession with using and advertising psychedelics? It’s how he personally breaks through his modality/groundedness in realism. You don’t need a psychedelic to reveal that connection 

edit: btw you right on the worrying it just doesn’t feel like that for me. Real shit, worrying is necessary for a time 

Edited by DrewNows