kagaria

How to be of service to people??

33 posts in this topic

How can I be of service to others and become more selfless? How did you become more selfless and loving (if you are) while keeping in mind that the most selfless you are ever going to be is when you are dead? How do I make it into my life purpose? Any advice will be much appreciated. Please share your experience ? as a young person I'm going through the so-called spiritual crisis, like many of us here. It would be very interesting if more experienced people could give some valuable advice on how they chose to serve love and truth.

Edited by kagaria

explain grammar to an alien ?

Basically how do I go from a devil to a more transcendent being? I once heard someone say that It's our choice to be higher than Angels or lower than beasts. The question is how to do it. How are you doing it?

Edited by kagaria

It's up to you. 

First it's your baseline character...are you a helpful or kind person? Do you donate money to beggars regularly or do you never bat an eyelid?

Different values, beliefs, cultures are also influencing your character as you grow older.

So end of the day, you decide what kind of things you want to help people with and then you go out and help people.

Edited by hyruga

@hyruga I think there is a lot to work on.. Thank you for your advice!

Literally the purpose of this community is to understand the truth of love. But how do I make it into a whole life purpose? I don't want to waste my time here doing nothing or giving lip service to the truth like 'oh I have realized that I am God and I love y'all'. I'm like, show me your actions first.

Edited by kagaria

It's not clear what you're asking. My guess is that you're asking about motivation based on the following:

42 minutes ago, kagaria said:

Basically how do I go from a devil to a more transcendent being.

As far as I can tell, all these religious notions are only standing in the way. Belonging to a religious community is something else entirely (see lower) but I'd drop all ideas about self, evil, transcendence and whatnot. I think there are two basic ways to motivate yourself to help people: clean up your life from selfish wants in order to make room and spend time connecting with people who need help. Simple.

The hard part (the one I don't think you're asking about) is actually helping. I'll be extra brief but what people want and what they need are often different things. You don't know what they really need either. And as the saying goes, we live in a society. You don't know how it really works. So can can get messy (and possibly dangerous) quickly. Also, in order to help, you usually need power... but if you're preoccupied with power, you're not going to want to help. So the most important thing work on your sanity.

@commie ok. firstly making sure if I'm a decent person or a piece of shit.  

Edited by kagaria

As far as I can tell, people can be brainwashed, ill or busy enough that it doesn't show but they're all basically decent. Which isn't to say that mad dogs don't need to be put down sometimes.

@commie ok. Why do you think that in order to help you usually need power? Is it the power of full self-realization or what? Or money?

Edited by kagaria

I'm not talking hermetic stuff or magic. Money is power, sure. Among other things. Simply not needing to work right now while having a working phone is a small bit of power as well for instance.

You're asking what's the way to heaven on earth?

What's the way to be so that upon touch people's crown chakra will go supernova?

Be YOURSELF.

You ARE the WAY!

It is the ultimate supiror absolute GENIUS of pure untainted unmotivated by anything(but love) PURE INTELLIGENCE(I said pure twice). That has designed you to come all the way to this point

Where you now believe that YOU has to GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

But you ARE the WAY

You have always BEEN the way!

It's just took you time to be ready to ACCEPT IT.

So it's easy. Be yourself fully.

light yourself up on fire.

What's the most selfless thing you can do to others?

Be yourself completely without any motivation but to SEE YOURSELF fully.

You will transform tremendously if you DARE to be yourself like that. And others(WHO ARE READY) will gladly bask in your flames.

Dare you try? dare you not?

Edited by TripleFly

@TripleFly .. I'm already myself but I suppose you are talking about 'liberation'?

@commie may I ask you a question: in what ways do you contribute to the world? 

20 minutes ago, kagaria said:

@TripleFly .. I'm already myself but I suppose you are talking about 'liberation'?

I am not talking about liberation - but inspiration.

Pick up your own darkness. All the stuff we hide under the rug.

If you can't find it, walk outside and be free. You will soon encounter judgement or negativity. And you will find that it's not only outside, but it's inside you.

When you transform your own darkness, all the universe's darkness is transform.

We have already contributed to this world by coming into it.

Edited by TripleFly

@TripleFly interesting... are you talking about shadow work and learning to accept the dark side? Are there any other ways I can be more valuable?

38 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

You're asking what's the way to heaven on earth?

What's the way to be so that upon touch people's crown chakra will go supernova?

Be YOURSELF.

You ARE the WAY!

Where did you get the supernova metaphor???

1 minute ago, kagaria said:

Where did you get the supernova metaphor???

I made it up. Shaktipat?

I kind of know the answer to the original question already. Shunyamurti elaborated on it before - becoming a spiritual warrior. That's a lot of sacrifice. It truly feels like dying is better than facing all of your own devilry/ego

@TripleFly how for you think you contribute to the world? (I'm talking about the work that you do in real life) if this is appropriate 

4 minutes ago, kagaria said:

@TripleFly interesting... are you talking about shadow work and learning to accept the dark side? Are there any other ways I can be more valuable?

ARGH... I really really really wanna tell you that YES! But I can't...

Because all other ways are secondary to being-yourself. I don't know why I am suddenly dissapointed about this. It's great! It means you don't need anything outside you to change at all! It means you get to fully move into HEAVEN, without trying to figure out how to live life or what to change or what to do.

Just find your darkness, and follow it. Personally I am learning to stop being afraid of loneliness or depression now, those monsters are my teachers, and guides, to... DEEPER ME! And as I listen to depression and loneliness, and anger, and guild, and regret, and sadness, and pain, and suffering, I learn more and more about myself. And guess what?

I get super excited to go out there and change the world

BTW... That's why I am on this forum...Right now...

Sometimes I can't sleep because I am so excited about all that I learned. and all the ways I learned I can be healing to others. just by being myself! Just because I've healed myself! And I am able to be more present with others.. Really the benefits are infinite.