Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chumbimba

WELCOME TO PICKUP

46 posts in this topic

@Chumbimba Congrats on your first approach! I think you should be careful not to jump to conclusions about pickup after one approach tho. its very natural to do so, but just like Leo said: when an intereaction goes wrong think of the girl's POV: A stranger approaches you, tells u ur cute, then immediately wants ur number. First off you might not want to talk to strangers right now - perfectly reasonable, happens sometimes. Second of all, its cool that he approached you and gave u a compliment, but immedietly puts pressure on u to decide wheter to give out ur number. he doesnt know one thing about you, and you dont know him. So the likelyhood of you agreeing is very low. Sure if the girl was expirienced in giving out numbers to strangers and/or is in a "party" mood or feels courageous she might agree and even meet you, but that sounds very unlikely. So next time get to know her a bit. Still - you approached, you were direct - said a compliment and you had the balls to ask for a number. Thats a great start :) 

@Kalki Avatar State transmission is true to an extent, but that does not make it good advice to only approach when you are feeling good, not at all. You will reinforce your unhelpful moods and give in to excuses. You must be able to approach and get results no matter how you feel. If you are in a bad mood but you have value and good game anyway, you will pull anyway. And even if you don’t, after you break through the first couple approaches, you will start to feel amazing. It’s called getting into state. So approach no matter what. 

@Display_Name You are confusing my words. What is known as "State" is being in the zone (total focus of the now). Feeling good is another type of state. Being in the mood of socializing is another state, which is what I referred to having the will to approach. And turning your self on into a sexual mood is another complete different type of state. 

Ofc you should not depend on states to act. But, it will reduce alot of your success. Even if you get the girl in a bad mood and you dont fix your moods/states, in the long run you wont be able to stay with the girl. She wont feel emotionally stable with you. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Arcangelo When's the new journal entry coming out? 

lol

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

@JessiChell  IDK I take this COVID shit seriously I don't want my dad to get sick because of me + every girl is wearing a mask. I just go out to buy food. It is mandatory to wear a mask at the supermarket. Gotta tell you: I miss the thrill.

16 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Display_Name You are confusing my words. What is known as "State" is being in the zone (total focus of the now). Feeling good is another type of state. Being in the mood of socializing is another state, which is what I referred to having the will to approach. And turning your self on into a sexual mood is another complete different type of state. 

Ofc you should not depend on states to act. But, it will reduce alot of your success. Even if you get the girl in a bad mood and you dont fix your moods/states, in the long run you wont be able to stay with the girl. She wont feel emotionally stable with you. 

Im not confusing anything. In essence you said “only approach when you’re feeling good”, which is nonsense, and harmful advice especially to a newbie.