traveler

Stop while you still can. 

16 posts in this topic

If your head ? is not stuck in the tigers? mouth already? get the hell out?‍♀️ before it grabs you?. You don't want this ?, this ? is not for you❌?, this? is the death of you?. A ?spiritual awakening? is not a blessing?, it is a curse.?☠ It will make the dream??? into a nightmare?‍♂️?, it will make you search hopelessly?‍? forever.?‍? The supposed knowledge Leo Gura?or other teachers? and gurus? have is futile?. It is beautiful on the surface ? until you actually witness ? a hightened state of consciousness/God consciousness?❄?. Now your stuck chasing your own tail ?

Hope this scared you. ?

I dare you to close this thread for low quality content, I double dare you MODS. 

We were always chasing our own tails

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

well, i never liked "me" anyway, :) caused a hella lotta trouble

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

We were always chasing our own tails

That is what "we" do ?

Leo confirmed he is a devil multiple times on this forum. he even has 666 on his wall.

what did you expect? 

not just him tho, %80 of this forum follows a person who accepts being devil, makes them also devils.

Just now, Rilles said:

well, i never liked "me" anyway, :) caused a hella lotta trouble

Lol, yea fuck that bitch ass annoying ass energy... ruining everything. 

4 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

Leo confirmed he is a devil multiple times on this forum. he even has 666 on his wall.

what did you expect? 

not just him tho, %80 of this forum follows a person who accepts being devil, makes them also devils.

Nothing wrong with devils, I don't care actually. It is just what is happening. There aren't real consequences. People who talks "spiritually" are just annoying asf, imo. I can't stand that shit, and they have such a superiority complex towards everyone that criticises their bullshit fake ass facade. So cringey. 

Edited by traveler

Just now, traveler said:

Nothing wrong with devils, I don't care actually. It is just what is happening. There aren't real consequences. People who talks "spiritually" are just annoying asf, imo. I can't stand that shit, and they have such a superiority complex towards any criticism of their vullshit fake ass facade. So cringey bro. 

:D you don't understand brother, that is why you are in hell.

1 minute ago, cnfvm said:

:D you don't understand brother, that is why you are in hell.

Ofc. Join me bro, don’t be a chicken, come here, I won't bite ?

Just now, traveler said:

Ofc. Join me bro, don’t be a chicken, come here, I won't bite ?

nah, i been there. it is just too hot there you know :)

Just now, cnfvm said:

nah, i been there. it is just too hot there you know :)

You are here with me right now, don't  you realize? You never left, the idea that you left us is just a cover up to make you feel safe. This is home, no where to go?

1 minute ago, traveler said:

You are here with me right now, don't  you realize? You never left, the idea that you left us is just a cover up to make you feel safe. This is home, no where to go?

lololol. why did you invite me then

4 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

lololol. why did you invite me then

Aww, I didn't invite you bud, you are a story, you don't exist. All there is, is hell. Welcome, embrace your true nature ? 

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it." — Chinese proverb

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, traveler said:

Aww, I didn't invite you bud, you are a story, you don't exist. All there is, is hell. Welcome, embrace your true nature ? 

lol . so you are replying to nobody. :D