Ayla

Healed Or Liberated By Magic Plants - Inspired By Leo's Video On Magic Mushrooms

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

Leo's video inspired me to share an experience involving healing using a controversial method. 

Back in 2012, i was diagnosed with a "potentially cancerous" tumor in my right nostril and immediately scheduled for aggressive surgery. When I met surgeon and he explained the real possibility that not only my nose will disappear and might need prostheses, but the intervention might need to be repeated due to the tumor's potential to attain brain if not completely removed... etc, I threw everything away and started searching for a natural solution. Found a cream made from "poisonous" plant (Black Salve) made by an american doctor working in South America. Took 3 weeks to arrive and another 3 weeks for the cream to eat away the tumor. As for the doctor, he is in jail...word got out that too many tumors were treated... his wife still manages the website, still sells the cream and other natural products.. "hidden" in Ecuador. 

I'd really like to keep this post free of "negativity" - hence me posting under this category. If you had any experience with plants that saved or enhanced your life in any way, please share. it might help someone :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

@Ayla so it healed you?  Wow!!  that is a important breakthrough... Thanks for the information.. Why is he in jail?  For making a life saver and other medical companies have sent him to jail??? 

Just now, Elton said:

or making a life saver and other medical companies have sent him to jail??? 

Yes. Plants and natural remedies cannot be branded aka sold for lots of $$$ 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Thanks for sharing this information. Its really impotrant, as you know, to have a cure for cancer. Few people have the courage to try plants when their life is on the line and the [ ¨experts¨want to do their thing.  Is the plant itself called black salve? Congratulations, are you all better now and have no more worries about this? I was going to try to mention something about this to the people in this forum and I am glad you posted on the topic. I am soon going to get a lymph node removed that has been swollen for a few years now. The reason I am doing this is because it also gives off a detectable radioactive signal! This area, near my right tonsil, does bother me but has not produced cancer. I have tried to clean the radioactive material out with fasting and with some products but the particle is encapsulated and stuck there, as is normal in these cases. I researched the 2011 nuclear accident in Japan and fallout from these 3 melting reactors was picked up in every state in rain, air filters at ground level, then milk and food by the EPA. Governments raised their safty limits for radioactive contamination in drinking water and food and told everyone there was no concern. My girlfriends Grandfather is now getting treatments for cancer in the hospital. And like you said they remove skin but then find its somewhere deeper in his body. Perhaps knowing this you could buy some more of this medecine and keep it on hand for others that could use your help. 

Reshi, and Turkeytail mushrooms, also Astragalus....all amazing immune boosters...and the first two also shrink tumours....anything "adaptogenic" is amazing; the medicine will work in a unique way based on the needs of each specific person....but all of these tonics are only amazing boosters to our own potential healing system!

So many people that have found tumour shrinking technologies have been killed or died mysteriously, there is a whole documentary on it now, i haven't watched it yet (The truth about cancer). My mother had cancer, and the day she found out about Dr. Royal Raymond Rife she became uncontrollably upset for months! He CURED cancer using sound. He was murdered and his lab burned to the ground (see the whole story). There have been many others since...but, they can't stop us from picking Reshi and Tukeytails (you can even grow your own in sawdust)!

Edited by Epiphany_Inspired
add point

You found a cure for cancer doc.. where gonna throw you to jail to show our appreciation. Standard western logic.