Finax

Big Pharma is more Corrupt than you think

29 posts in this topic

@Red-White-Light you’re talking to a breatharian you dumb butt, stop projecting, it’s immature ;) 

not asking you to believe anything, just consider being open to the possibility that shit isn’t the way it happens to be (for you right now) ?

Edited by DrewNows

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

@Red-White-Light you’re talking to a breatharian you dumb butt, stop projecting, it’s immature ;) 

not asking you to believe anything, just consider being open to the possibility that shit isn’t the way it happens to be (for you right now) ?

Me, dumb? Lol, ok. ?

When you become medically underweight and develop health conditions from malnourishment then you’ll see who the actual dumb butt is.

@DrewNows I’ve done long fasts before, 3 day dry fasts. I know it’s not sustainable or healthy. Oxygen doesn’t have calories ?‍♂️ 

7 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@DrewNows I’ve done long fasts before, 3 day dry fasts. I know it’s not sustainable or healthy. Oxygen doesn’t have calories ?‍♂️ 

Calories don’t exist, they are merely a unit of measurement...

the body adjusts to new densities, don’t discount/ignore the countless people living on little to no food at all with an abundance of energy. With some open minded research, you can begin to imagine how it’s possible given the right knowledge, intention and beliefs/programs. Energy cultivation is really a thing ?

@DrewNows No, the people who don’t eat are very tired and have no energy because they have no fuel for their body and mind. As a result they minimise all activities that increase energy expenditure e.g. moving, exercising.The body then begins to break itself down for fuel. Your body is becoming fragile and weak to handle a lower baseline of calories. 

31 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@DrewNows No, the people who don’t eat are very tired and have no energy because they have no fuel for their body and mind. As a result they minimise all activities that increase energy expenditure e.g. moving, exercising.The body then begins to break itself down for fuel. Your body is becoming fragile and weak to handle a lower baseline of calories. 

You're describing unhealthy or in-optimal diets and transitioning, everyone has a unique path to their health journey. For people to be able to use prana or chi energy and not to suffer from malnutrition, they must cleanse the system, detox, improve absorption and gradually do energy cultivation to assist the changes. This has been my experience, I’m putting responsibility in my own hands when it comes to health. 

128143E1-C91D-4FB0-8B71-5E5B8AC28A36.jpeg

Does this pic look like I’m falling apart and low on energy? It’s true I use energy more intelligently, and food is a great source of fuel and helps store dense fuel, however it can cause blockages through the entire body and the amount of energy it takes to process inorganic/cooked food is huge, the strongest person in the world is vegetarian I’m pretty sure. I eat for experience/enjoyment and cleansing, that’s the optimal life for me at this time  

@DrewNows Yes, you look underweight and Eddie Hall is officially the strongest man with a 500kg deadlift, not vegetarian/vegan. That’s not to say there aren’t strong men that are vegan. They just have a harder time achieving their macronutrients ratio and calorie intake.

Edited by Red-White-Light

How about the opioid epidemic? Is it a conspiracy theory as well?

Look what happened to this poor guy with his Benzodiazepines addiction, he is considered as an intellectual man, so imagine what going to happen to the average dudes, they are doooomed.

Not everything is a conspiracy, but for sure they exist.