Sigitas

How to live through my day

10 posts in this topic

Hallo, im benn seen almost all Leos videos, and this jeorney vith him is great. 

But i have this buging question, apart meditation and all that work. How to live trough my day? I meen chould i keep traing lo live in the moment like psichopath? I think those guys is realy cool.

Or i can entertein myself for everyday vories and meditation should be enough?

I vant to live in the moment, get rid all that stress. But i have this buging feelin like i lose somthing. Lose myself and lose somthing important in life, so i cant let go.

If someone has been on this path please chare you thots and guidesne whats will be right to do.

Sorry for my bad language.

Drop everything and let life take care of you. Much more fun.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

Yah i really wish, but i have taxes to pay :)

Why do you think mostly psychopaths live in the present moment? :)

At no point on the path should you be going for something that doesn't feel good, that is not true, or become somebody/something you are not already in this moment.

Do the practices and things that work for you, only you know what's the best for you, from your inner feeling.

Im reading this book, "Wisdom of Psichopaths by Kevin Duton" there is meny great insights in thus book.

Im doing my practices, and i got myself so far here. And i not realy hapy about that. 

Live in the moment, i thing thats the way you can change your life.  Becouse the past cant reach you.

But it feeling strange so i need confirmation from expieriense having person.

I think everyone needs a purpose. Spirtuality isn't a purpose in my opinion. So no you 'living in the moment' is not a goal you should be looking for imo, this is a side effect of living toward a purpose.

My purpose (from doing Leo's life purpose course – which you should take) is 'To lead teams, creating products that simplify lives' It's so ingrained in me now its even the header of my personal website - https://tomlittler.tech/

@PukkaDanks  Exactly! It's hard to be present just sitting around, not having anything to do and not knowing what to do.

@Sigitas  Thanks for the recommendation. Maybe you have a good intuition, if you are doing the practices without being here and now, it's hard to enjoy them to their fullest. You can never become something you are not, you can just think that you did.

You don't have to live in the moment. Aren't you always living in the moment?

No, be yourself, and be good. Focus on developing yourself, especially spiritually and morally. Grow in love.

How do i spend my days? Lately, on this forum. :P

Thank you for replyes :)

But guys im not satisfayed :)

I mean we should practise minfulnes, where it leads to? To be minful all day? So its kaind of living in the moment.

And in one reasent video Leo told that we should live like that, he sed "if some one is not in your present for you its not existing". So what that meens? He told to be like that literaly?

And in this days we have so much distraction. And saintist sayng if you want to people to forget someting use distraction. So enyway, my conclusion is live in the moment dont be so much distracted, is that i should live trough my day?

@Sigitas  It doesn't lead you anywhere, you are left with this here-now. Don't listen to what Leo says you should do, listen to your good feeling and follow that, do the things you like doing.