Artsu

Synchronicity

26 posts in this topic

Myself changed a lot from synchronicites. love your, @mandyjw, description.

always feel the same. Synchronicities give directions.

Always seeing it as direction, not as concrete specific advise, while bringing a lot of safety and self-reliance.

I am focussed on changing numbers in case of deep emotional tenderness. (777 -> 400 ->4777 -> 7000)

Also colours, mostly primarily things at all, are huge direction advisors.

would be great to share mega thread on those experiences.

I’m not so sure about synchronicities. I do believe in them but my absolute most harrowing and actually convincing run in with them was while under the influence of a meth overdose where I thought every speck on the wall was an alien camera and I was on a day-in-the-life-of-a-human show broadcasting on some alien planet. It was 18 hours of perceived persecution and actual synchronicities that I still can’t fully explain 5 years later. I chalk it up to psychosis. Also had a similar thing happen without psychosis when combining a dissociative with a psychedelic. I think they could be relative-God speaking with you.

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I’m not so sure about synchronicities. I do believe in them but my absolute most harrowing and actually convincing run in with them was while under the influence of a meth overdose where I thought every speck on the wall was an alien camera and I was on a day-in-the-life-of-a-human show broadcasting on some alien planet. It was 18 hours of perceived persecution and actual synchronicities that I still can’t fully explain 5 years later. I chalk it up to psychosis. Also had a similar thing happen without psychosis when combining a dissociative with a psychedelic. I think they could be relative-God speaking with you.

Psychosis is often used as a label for a variety of higher consciousness phenomena, but i suppose you are referring to the harrowing aspect.

6 minutes ago, Artsu said:

Psychosis is often used as a label for a variety of higher consciousness phenomena, but i suppose you are referring to the harrowing aspect.

Oh believe me, it was psychosis lol. The disso+psychedelic+cannabis trip was not psychosis. I had a realization that was so incredible it was the first thing I thought about every morning when I woke up, for like 2 years. I still feel God looking through my eyes. It was what drove me to meditate hours every day and quit subutex (used for heroin addiction). I feel like the luckiest person in history.