Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

The Law Of Polarity

22 posts in this topic

Surrender all control to gain all control.

Accept all suffering to transcend all suffering.

Unknow yourself and you will be all that is known.

Unsee The Sun and there will be Light, only.

'The Principle of Polarity'

"Everything is Dual, everything has poles, everything has its pair of opposites, like and unlike are the same, opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree, extremes meet, all truths are but half-truths, all paradoxes may be reconciled"

-The Kybalion

"I form light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil. I the Lord do all these things"

-The Book of Isaiah

-The Hebrew Bible

"Light and Darkness, life and death, right and left, are brothers of one another. They are inseparable. Because of this neither are the good good, nor evil evil, nor is life life, nor death death. For this reason each one will dissolve into its earliest origin. But those who are exalted above the world are indissoluble, eternal"

-The Gospel of Phillip 

-The Nag Hammadi Scriptures

FB_IMG_1594982794628.jpg

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@traveler The dream is holding onto ideas of 'nothing', 'nobody', 'meaninglessness', etc.

It's called 'the dream of denial'.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@traveler The dream is holding onto ideas of 'nothing', 'nobody', 'meaninglessness', etc.

Is @traveler or @ivankiss holding onto these ideas? 

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@traveler I did. You do.

Isn't that just another idea held on to? 

@traveler No. It's a thought, but it's not being held onto.

I ain't parroting that in every other post. Unlike many who keep repeating stuff like 'everything is meaningless, there is no me, there is no you, it's all nothing' etc. - That's a clear sign of holding onto ideas like that. And also dreaming the dream of denial.

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@traveler No. It's a thought, but it's not being held onto.

I ain't parroting that in every other post. Unlike many who keep repeating stuff like 'everything is meaningless, there is no me, there is no you, it's all nothing' etc. - That's a clear sign of holding onto ideas like that. And also dreaming the dream of denial.

@ivankiss Okay ? 

there must be a point of reference for there to be a left, or a right. If we were to stand looking at each other, your left is my right, and vice versa. so there is no left or right. its just made up silliness. 

@seeking_brilliance Dismissing relativity is a huge mistake; imo. Everything is 'made up'. Nothing is 'less than' anything.

If you were truly unable to tell left from right - chances are; you'd be run over by a bus. How silly would that be, eh? ?

Oh I can tell left or right, I just can't tell you left or right, or you may get hit by the same bus

7 hours ago, ivankiss said:

The dream is holding onto ideas of 'nothing', 'nobody', 'meaninglessness', etc.

Love reading your stuff Ivan! True maturity shining through. So bold. Listened to a lot of Matt Kahn lately… Feels like finally finding my way home after being lost on a wrong path for so long-_- But remember that other people have other paths. And that’s ok too.

7 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Oh I can tell left or right, I just can't tell you left or right, or you may get hit by the same bus

Of course you can. My left or right is the opposite of yours. ? Unless we're walking side by side ?

6 hours ago, flume said:

Love reading your stuff Ivan! True maturity shining through. So bold. Listened to a lot of Matt Kahn lately… Feels like finally finding my way home after being lost on a wrong path for so long-_- But remember that other people have other paths. And that’s ok too.

Thank you! 

I am glad to hear you've find your way ? And sure; other paths are real and valid to others, too. Respect is mandatory. But that won't stop me from expressing a thought or two about those ways. If I went to Paris; I might as well share my experience ?

25 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Non-being is being, so just let it be.

❤️

Non - being has no need to tell everyone about its non - existence ? Being is all there is. ❤ 

Edited by ivankiss