Zak

YouTube ban former Pickup artist Roosh V

88 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, tesla said:

intelligent discussion regarding conspiracies

Hehehe.... ain't nothing intelligent about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Hehehe.... ain't nothing intelligent about it.

Dude, don't you see how this is the exact same attitude rational materialists make, or religious people, or any of the people you make fun of in your videos? Because that's exactly how you're acting now. How can you be so sure you're right if you won't even open-mindedly look at the evidence. Anything you don't investigate is inherently a blindspot, and therefore something you could potentially be wrong about.

@tesla There is a higher game a stake of which you are not yet aware. My job is to guide you to towards that higher game. Yet you keep getting stuck in petty human bullshit.

Distraction is killing you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@tesla There is a larger game a stake of which you are not yet aware. I job is to guide to towards the larger game. Yet you keep getting stuck in petty human bullshit.

That's a very arrogant and ignorant thing to say. And if this conspiracy stuff is real, it impacts you regardless of whether you're aware of it. Go and tell me that when all your rights have been taken away from you and you're in a totalitarian regime. Right now you can turn a blind eye to some extent, but not later on.

Conspiracy theories can be largely dismissed because they have proven to be bullshit time and time again, and garner little meaningful public attention as a result. Let's consider for a moment that they WERE true just for the fun of it, what would people do then? Absolutely nothing, they'll just keep sitting around bitching.

They are driven by hate, fear, and paranoia. Negative things that you should avoid wasting your time around, there is nothing to be gained. That's why Leo is so dismissive of them, and you should be too. You need to shed that stuff or it will weigh you down in the pursuit of the larger picture of consciousness/happiness. There is not enough time in life for both.

LOL "when your rights have been taken away and you're in a totalitarian regime."

Is it not perfectly obvious that nobody is in control of anything? People are more free now on average than they have ever been in human history, of course there are bad spots and exceptions, but to be focused on those is to be lost in semantics.

hrhrhtewgfegege

God damn this thread is full of ignorance. I'm out, it's pointless debating if you won't even investigate this. If you guys want to shove your head in the sand, fine. But don't claim something is bullshit if you haven't even looked into it.

On 7/18/2020 at 7:49 AM, tesla said:

God damn this thread is full of ignorance. I'm out, it's pointless debating if you won't even investigate this. If you guys want to shove your head in the sand, fine. But don't claim something is bullshit if you haven't even looked into it.

rofl @tesla

Alright cheetoh dust what have you got for us. Since you love being logical and scientific so much the burden of proof is on you, the person making the claim.

Show us conclusive proof of one popular known conspiracy theory being proven true to a reasonable degree. And I'll read it.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege