XeRnOg

Raja Breathing: How to Hold Breath for Hours

69 posts in this topic

I implore people to try this meditation technique.  It will help people finally achieve one-pointed concentration much faster. And from there, we can proceed to Samadhi and then finally Raja Breathing.  

For anyone unfamiliar, Samadhi is when you enter into a meditative state so deeply that over time, you forget to breath and your head eventually tilta back into the Samadhi pose where your heart stops but you remain alive.

Raja breathing is a technique I discovered that allows you to hold your breath for hours on end while the heart is still beating. If you are skeptical of this claim, I will examine the science behind it a little later.

Meditation technique:
When listening to the meditation music in posted, please use some headphones. Meditate by placing your faith and love into the chanting.   Never concentrate on the breath! Never should you ever think about your breath. In order to truly develop one pointed concentration, the breath MUST BE FORGOTTEN!

Raja breathing is different from Samadhi breathing where in Samadhi breathing, the heart is stopped and in raja breathing, the heart is still beating. However, both Samadhi breathing and raja breathing have the same biological goals: reduce all unnecessary metabolic functions in order to direct more energy to the brain.
Achieving raja breathing utilizes the same method as Samadhi breathing which is simply achieving one pointed concentration. THE BREATH MUST BE FORGOTTEN. The breath is the worst thing to EVER concentrate on.  The breath is not one object but multiple objects. It is the object of inhalation, the object of exhalation, and the object of the pauses in-between. Thus meditating on the breath in order to achieve one pointed concentration will not work.
You may wonder what is so important about achieving raja breathing and being able to hold the outbreath for hours at a time while the heart is still beating?  First, doing so is practically like jogging on a mountain while thinking. The body will ramp up it's production of red blood cells, the muscles of the heart will strengthen into that of a champion marathon runner, and thinking or concentration will ramp up neurogenesis.  Moreover, slowing down the metabolism will effectively slow down free radical generation and oxidative stress extending your lifespan.
Have you ever wondered why you hold your breath while you are intensely concentrating on something? Because when the mind requires more resources, it will begin to shutdown various metabolic processes in order to direct those free resources to that of thinking.
In order to achieve raja thinking, you must concentrate or meditate on something so deeply that you forget the breath completely. Meditating on the breath will not allow you to forget the breath.
A simple way to achieve raja breathing to is listen to this meditation music and concentrate on placing your emotion into the music. You can take it even a step further and imagine yourself in some movie that is intune to the chanting.
Slowly but surely, each time the outbreath is held, you'll have held it for longer.  However, before raja breathing should be accomplished, it is important to first achieve Samadhi Death using the same method.

A person will naturally go into Samadhi if their entire attention is one pointed on their meditation. The head will naturally begin to tilt back. Do not force anything to happen, the body will do it on its own.

Now, in order practice raja breathing and not go into Samadhi death, do not allow the head to tilt back and go into the Samadhi pose.
Keep the head down and this will cause the heart to start pumping faster.

Most important thing to remember:
DO NOT FOCUS ON THE BREATH AT ALL! Not once should you ever shift your attention to your breath to wonder if you are breathing or not! You must trust that your body is smart enough to know how to keep you alive!  Only focus on your object of meditation and forget about everything else! And before anyone even asks me...I can hold my breath for two hours.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Spiritual knowledge must be given away freely.
https://youtu.be/cDCS19EOsrA

Wow...just psychonauts thinking they are "enlightened". If you are so enlightened, how come you haven't came back with real knowledge or experienced knowledge?

Like seriously? No one would bother to even try? Btw, I don't even need to breath anymore. I have achieved total cessation of the breath and now I finally understand the clues in the legends and myths of the 8 Taoist Immortals.

A perfect man breathes as if he is not breathing.  -Lao Tzu

Some of you may be thinking it is impossible but I have slowed down unnecessary metabolic functions and redirected those extra resources and oxygen to the brain.  Moreover, the extra red blood cells means my vascular system can hold much more oxygen than most humans. Less oxidative stress from the energy requirements of bodily functions such eating and muscular maintenance, a body that is in a low oxidative/high repair mode, more priority given to achieve maximum thinking capacity, and possibly may use an third unknown energy pathway that is anaerobic (yes, for the idiots, anaerobic is generally short burst, high intensity).

22 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

Oh btw Leo, the only reason I post on this forum is because some of you idiots think you are enlightened.  Have you any siddhis to show me?

What Siddhis have you achieved?  Do you have any videos you could show us? 

On 7/11/2020 at 4:18 PM, XeRnOg said:

I implore people to try this meditation technique.  It will help people finally achieve one-pointed concentration much faster. And from there, we can proceed to Samadhi and then finally Raja Breathing.  

For anyone unfamiliar, Samadhi is when you enter into a meditative state so deeply that over time, you forget to breath and your head eventually tilta back into the Samadhi pose where your heart stops but you remain alive.

Raja breathing is a technique I discovered that allows you to hold your breath for hours on end while the heart is still beating. If you are skeptical of this claim, I will examine the science behind it a little later.

The world record for holding one's breth is 24 min 3.45 secs and was achieved by Aleix Segura Vendrell (Spain), in Barcelona,

Aleix Segura Vendrell is a professional freediver.

There is some research that suggest that some of these techniques could cause brain damage but they are not certain about it. 

Nevertheless people bend over in a pool, their faces are submerged in the water to prove they aren't breathing
So could we set up a test like this and see if you could beat the 24 minute record?  or could you do this on video with a stopwatch being shown at the same time

5 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Nak Khid Pursuit of Siddhis is egotistical.

Yes but people are said to have the ability as a byproduct of particular meditation practice. 
Leo probably has several of these powers but just isn't showing them off.  But since XeRnOg is bragging about it he should show us his Siddhi powers first

10 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

In this day and age, siddhis have become the only fucking way to distinguish between someone who is real or a fraud.  All these idiots so quick to claim the title of enlightenment without ever experiencing any real knowledge at all.

5 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Yes but people are said to have the ability as a byproduct of particular meditation practice. 
Leo probably has several of these powers but just isn't showing them off.  But since XeRnOg is bragging about it he should show us his Siddhi powers first

I'm not showing anything off. I LITERALLY posted a guide and am here to help anybody achieve the impossible but sadly, people have forgotten that in this area of science, knowledge MUST BE EXPERIENCED. Don't believe me? Then why don't you try it for yourself, you idiot.

Trust me, reading those books don't have as much knowledge as you think they do. You are only repeating what you read in books but have yet to confirm or deny the authenticity of those facts through meditation. Sad...

@XeRnOg Lol, you’re drowning in a sea of delusion. You have no idea what scientific process is.

Edited by Red-White-Light

54 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

Oh btw Leo, the only reason I post on this forum is because some of you idiots think you are enlightened.  Have you any siddhis to show me? Can you achieve Samadhi? Have you activated the pineal gland yet? Have you awakened the Kundalini? Have you achieved total cessation of the breath yet?

Just a bunch of idiots, especially you Leo, who want fame and to be worshipped. Get a real path.

XeRnOg,  Have you achieved any Siddhis ?   Also can you link some videos of anybody performing Siddhis? 

I heard Leo can Levitate 5 inches off the ground and hold it for 74 seconds. Can you beat that ? 

6 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@XeRnOg Lol, you’re drowning in a sea of delusion. You have no idea what scientific process is.

Leo Gura

Science cannot tell you what anything is in the absolute sense. Science can only make relative comparisons between things. Science cannot ever get at the thing itself.

For example, science cannot tell you what red is, or what a chair is, or what matter is, or what energy is, or what time is, or what a number is. Etc.

Notice that science has never given you a bottom line answer about what ANYTHING is!

54 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

Oh btw Leo, the only reason I post on this forum is because some of you idiots think you are enlightened.  Have you any siddhis to show me?

But do you have any siddhis to show us? I don't understand why you're so angry lol. People can say whatever they want, siddhis won't make you in any way more superior if you're so full of hatred.

19 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

18 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

41 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

The person who hasn't even began an scientific inquiry calls me the dogmatist?

I'm beginning to think, you Leo, have AI chatbots set up to write adoring and wonderful things about you in order to drag poor and clueless and spiritually blind people here. Cursed is the man who willfully takes away the vision of another.

Let's set it up on youtube live video your Siddhis vs Leo's Siddhis 

18 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

I'm not stupid. It's obvious Leo pays a lot t of people on this forum to shill and manipulate the general dialogue of these forum threads. May you live in the same amount of darkness you have taken from others.

But we are genuinely curious (at least, me and Nak) of what kind of Siddhis do you possess. Although I don't understand why there's so much anger in your dialogue. Are you able to cure the sick or reduce the suffering of fellow humans like Jesus did? Btw, I doubt that meditation alone or breathing techniques develop any supernatural powers.

Edited by Member

14 minutes ago, Member said:

But we are genuinely curious (at least, me and Nak) of what kind of Siddhis do you possess. Although I don't understand why there's so much anger in your dialogue. Are you able to cure the sick or reduce the suffering of fellow humans like Jesus did? Btw, I doubt that meditation alone or breathing techniques develop any supernatural powers.

14 minutes ago, Member said:

38 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Let's set it up on youtube live video your Siddhis vs Leo's Siddhis 

1 hour ago, Red-White-Light said:

1 hour ago, Red-White-Light said:

What exactly is it that you do? Do you have any actual experience in meditation and the levels of contemplation one can reach? Have you reached Samadhi or anything yet? 

It is not possible to blindly follow and worship a man believes his ramblings makes all the sense in the world and claims to have God like power and then to outrightly take the absolute skeptic and impossible approach with me unless you both are paid by Leo to convince others to worship him as well. Let the blind following the blind both fall into a hole lest they walk alone and are lucky to find a light.

Edited by XeRnOg

24 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

What exactly is it that you do? Do you have any actual experience in meditation and the levels of contemplation one can reach? Have you reached Samadhi or anything yet? 

It is not possible to blindly follow and worship a man believes his ramblings makes all the sense in the world and claims to have God like power and then to outrightly take the absolute skeptic and impossible approach with me unless you both are paid by Leo to convince others to worship him as well. Let the blind following the blind both fall into a hole lest they walk alone and are lucky to find a light.

Look there's a recent thread where somebody reached Samadhi and then they looked up in the sky and saw Leo's  face in the clouds .

Isn't that proof of his Godliness?  I mean how did his face get there in the clouds? 
 What are the chances of the clouds randomly forming into Leo's face? 

Edited by Nak Khid