Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShardMare

Childhood Emotional Neglect

4 posts in this topic

We dont have that much connection in our family...My father is very quiet,depressed,neurotic, he dont have any friends, after he got done with work he come home he drink some alcohol and smoke and just watch tv and sleeeep then he go to work. My mother is always smoking and i just turn to her if i want some food lol and thats it. With my brother we have some link but not really, we just speak in shallowness. In the whole family theres just shallow talk. If i turn to my father about something that i want he always says "it doesnt matter to me, speak with mum". Everybody around us tells that how bad quarantinee is, its so bad to stay home all day etc. ...With my family we r quarantined in our whole life, we dont go nowhere. I cant feel nothing, or very lightly. I remember when i was 6to11yrs old i was so extrovert, everything that came into my mind i said and i was so spontaneous, i always laughed and i was so popular and had so much friends. Now im introvert and dont have any friends, my social skills r very bad, im a cold person... I feel so much tension in my chest and stomach idk how to release it. Has anyone been in this situation?

You're too young right now. I can't suggest you to move out. 

You'll need to wait a couple of years till you get your driving license and when you are eligible for a job, you can move out by finding temporary work and get a place to share your rent with others in a similar situation. 

Please don't do alcohol and smoking. 

And your home situation doesn't sound good. The only way to self growth is to be away from it and create your own safe space 

I hope you do well. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

23 hours ago, ShardMare said:

I feel so much tension in my chest and stomach idk how to release it. 

I think this is the video. 

It sounds stupid at first but it works. 

Try going on walks just to get out of the house and clear your mind. You'll feel a lot better outside even just temporarily. That will show you how life could be without them and motivate you to find a way out. 

Or learn to love them just the way they are.