so here we are

Enlightenment Is Just The Start

21 posts in this topic

Enlightenment is just the start. A station that your train pulls into. You need to keep going otherwise your constant flowing river will become a stagnant pond becoming more and more congested. You need to keep following your guidance system which can be joy, bliss, connection, inspiration, excitement, be more exited. Keep on heightening and evolving your vibration. Whether that be by posting on this forum or even non physically by knowing that what you are created the universe, knowing that before the appearance of form there was nothing there to be separate, there was just one. In that true non dual state you are and always have been that one. Remove the veil of forgetfulness and take evolution into your hands navigating infinite potential. Carry on rapidly accelerating only paying attention to what resonates most and disregarding everything that doesn't, learning faster and faster becoming more and more intelligent at an immediate pace.

Know that there is no physical structure between you and your circumstance and see that circumstances are smoke and mirrors. Circumstance will only reflect what you choose to see and its like smoke, it seems something is there but when you try to grab it it turns out to be nothing. In this realization it will allow you to become a complete vibrational being. Create non physical manifestations by choosing only to see your preference making your reality what you have decided. Expand on your power, explore further into deeper possibilities and discover more and more of your true self. Or don't. 

Waking up to the realization that who you are is the eternal creator in form and your true self is the timeless space where everything is appearing, is just the beginning.

This becomes circumstantially relevant and applies to the 'external' world where your degree of free agency and certainty can instantly, intuitively, genuinely address any situational dynamic by accessing the most effective outcome available in the moment.

Have i been watching Bentinho Massaro more or less everyday for the last 5 months?

-yes :)

I've been considering the idea that enlightenment is just another step, albeit a massive one. I remember reading somewhere that even after reaching enlightenment, the structure of your ego is still remaining and you have to dissolve it.

@so here we are  Wow, your last paragraph in particular was very well said and resonated with me, thanks.@Jelly_Shades  Hiya, I believe what you read is the truth. I just recently enjoyed that initial, brand new, first time ever in my life, but total at the moment, ego-death. I can attest that the first flash of ego death was a brief thing for me. Sure, the ego just disappears suddenly and completely for that brief glimpse at your true nature, but it's right back up there in your face real quick. You didn't kill it really, just were aware enough to see right through it for that glimpse of what was really there, and your true nature.

Say you yanked aside the curtain during the magician's performance to see behind the illusion, how the trick was done. You didn't really know it was a trick and not reality until you finally yanked that curtain back to see. Boom, the magician immediately yanks the curtain back into place, completing the illusion again. The illusion will never work for you again, but you didn't burn down or stomp the curtain into oblivion in order to see around it and wake up, you got a look behind it and there it is back in place. I imagine that's when you begin work to annihilate that curtain for good eventually though, as the reality behind the curtain is so much better than the illusion ever had a chance to be.

On 7/25/2016 at 1:19 AM, so here we are said:

Enlightenment is just the start.

Yes! 

:)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

This guy is genius. I found he offers the most useful hints beyond classical nondual realisation (which really is such a little dot). From my own experience i also can highly recommend his academy which will very soon be free. Sure if you just watch a few minutes of any "teachers" advice and let your own beliefs take over before the message can incubate you will not get anywhere. Moreover this guy isn't fitting peoples fairytale guru image. But if you are openminded it very soon becomes obvious how he is just fucking with your puny little mind and it's prejudices. 

Watched few of his videos and it seems like he just uses words like "creation", "timelessness", "lack" to make his ideas seem profound when in fact there's little sense in there. Also has some weird guru aura around him. 

its very interesting. here are some brief notes/ thoughts that might elaborate or give further perspective.

if there was no continuation there would be just a single still frame/ non linear empty space (nothing). 

if you paused the universe everything would be one still frame. 
the universe is switching on and off at the speed of light. 
this allows frames to move in continuation. 
every nano second (one thousand-millionth of a second) is a new frame.
every possible frame, exists independently, without time, theres no time going by for the frame. every possible frame exists timelessly.  
each single frame has no physical structural relationship with any other frame. 
each frame is a parallel reality. every nano second you experience a frame while every other possible frame exists parallel to it. 

everything that can happen in the future (every potential configuration of energy), already exists now. 
now if you realize, every possible configuration of energy currently already exists inside of consciousness. 
then each frame is non physically immediately accessible. 

the next frame has no relationship with the current or previous frame/s.
you can instantly shift your attention and decide the next frames configuration of energy.
manipulate 'time' based on your evolution of preference and chosen vibrational frequency/ manifestations.
vibrationally explore infinite potential regardless of space time circumstance/ physical representation.

you are creating each frame that appears inside of the present moment, now, consciousness, you. 
continuation is seemingly in a linear fashion because of causality.
access acausal free will, the source. 

this is mind blowing stuff because its like hacking the matrix. detour linear time and go straight to the peak of experience immediately, then decide from there how you want to evolve. 

here is a nice analogy for context. there is an intelligence currently active in existence that is much higher than hundreds of dolphins instinctively swimming together completely synchronized. 
you have/ are immediate, intricate access to the intelligence that is orchestrating the whole universe.

did the big bang create cause and effect

2 hours ago, Makis said:

If it did, then what caused/created the big bang?

if awareness is all there ever is (infinite/ timeless) and everything is appearing in awareness. and if nothing that appears in awareness is separate.

- then 'I' did

the big bang occurred in awareness, by cause and effect? nobody can know. is cause and effect the infinite nature of awareness or is it relative to this particular universe

its definitely very interesting and its good to see the variation of perspective 

Edited by so here we are

Spot on this interview.

Edited by Ludwig

On 8/12/2016 at 1:47 AM, so here we are said:

completion 

contemplate completion as a concept or an aspect, and allow that to be the death of the separate self, accelerating you into a beyond 'state'

neo-advaita enlightenment is the ground 'state' 

instead of this is it, paste in your imagination 

(as consciousness this is already your imagination/ dream)

On 8/3/2016 at 1:38 AM, so here we are said:

if there was no continuation there would be just a single still frame/ non linear empty space (nothing). 

if you paused the universe everything would be one still frame. 
the universe is switching on and off at the speed of light. 
this allows frames to move in continuation. 
every nano second (one thousand-millionth of a second) is a new frame.
every possible frame, exists independently, without time, theres no time going by for the frame. every possible frame exists timelessly.  
each single frame has no physical structural relationship with any other frame. 
each frame is a parallel reality. every nano second you experience a frame while every other possible frame exists parallel to it. 

everything that can happen in the future (every potential configuration of energy), already exists now. 
now if you realize, every possible configuration of energy currently already exists inside of consciousness. 
then each frame is non physically immediately accessible. 

the next frame has no relationship with the current or previous frame/s.
you can instantly shift your attention and decide the next frames configuration of energy.
manipulate 'time' based on your evolution of preference and chosen vibrational frequency/ manifestations.
vibrationally explore infinite potential regardless of space time circumstance/ physical representation.

you are creating each frame that appears inside of the present moment, now, consciousness, you. 
continuation is seemingly in a linear fashion because of causality.
access acausal free will, the source. 

'We are here to express the Unity that is already timelessly realized. Non-duality does not need you'

http://www.bentinhomassaro.com/read/from-traditional-spirituality-to-a-truly-free-existence

clarification