Thinking vs. Not-knowing

Perception vs. Awareness

Leader vs. Follower

Proactive vs. Passive

Dominance vs. Submission

Force vs. Flow

Agenda vs. Reality

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

There's literally no one more stupid than a rationalist.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

28 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

There's literally no one more stupid than a rationalist.

Actually, turns out there is.

Stage Green delusional people. They're at a completely different level of stupidity.

The spirit is genuine and authentic. You can't force spiritual growth through practice. The you that seeks the growth is the actual obstacle towards it. Let it go, and let yourself grow, naturally.

I don't want perfect or better or the best. I don't want defective or worse or the worst. I don't want anything at all. I am full and complete. Here. I am free.

Edited by Gesundheit

As I am reading the thread on Leo recruiting for a gf, I realize that there are a few people here who are literally like spam. I may need to make use of the ignore function from now on.

I feel like I'm starting to lose the ability to think purposefully. It happened twice yesterday. I was trying to respond to replies here and I was unable to find the words that I was looking for. I was perfectly aware and was able to read and understand and talk and everything. It's just that when I was trying to force certain thoughts to come up, it felt like they were somehow blocked from me. Eventually, I did find the words and post the replies, and they were good I think. But it was extremely difficult, like creating matter out of nothing.

Describes me perfectly. Strange I'd forgot all about it for a long time.

When I think back about my last relationship, I realize that I have no regrets. Even though it ended very sadly and gave me quite a heavy shock later on when I found out that she's having a psychotic episode, but I still feel that we did everything right, both during and after. We both made no mistakes. It just wasn't destined to be. We seized the moment entirely, spent a lot of time together, talked every day and every night, shared love - it was sacred and mystical - and we grew a lot together. We lived the connection to the fullest. We worshipped each other. She was the kind of person who is a good student, and a great teacher. And to her, I was the same. She was the purest soul I've ever known, literally. She was simply out of this world.

I realize how strange the story that we've had is. You just can't find two more similar people. It's pretty rare. And it's gone. And we're done.

Strange. She was strange.

Edited by Gesundheit

Why did Nahm appear in my dream last night?

Riddims like this one are what makes Jamaican music culture the best.

I realize that I contemplate at an extremely advanced and meta level (most of the times). I have reached levels of advancement regarding contemplation that I believe rarely any other human has. And it all happens subconsciously and by default. I know a few people who have better contemplation skills than me. But they also lack certain things that I don't, like radical open-mindedness and high awareness and high concentration.

It's simple, yet at the same time very powerful and effective. I can't list/map out all the steps which I go through when contemplating, so I'll just name the few special When I contemplate something, I try to go meta first and detach myself from the narrative. Then, I take into consideration every little information I know about the source that I got the information from, while highlighting specifically their major characteristics, orientations, motivations, and any interesting information or any background stories, even job, age, gender, etc... can be handy here. Then, I try to assess the state of mind of the source/person at the time they presented the information and try to connect the dots between the assessed state of mind with the information I have about the source/person to the best of my abilities.

This process allows me to get a very good idea about what I am looking at and dealing with. It creates a context for the information at hand, which helps in guiding me towards the true essence behind the words, while at the same time allowing me to stay in the meta without having to adopt the said perspective. So I get to have the best of both worlds. I can deeply understand the said perspective, and I don't get sucked into it as ideology. At this point, ideas have become interesting as of having relative value and not absolute truth.

It is a good place to be. Or is it? ;)

Edited by Gesundheit

It's silly how everything is structured. All of human societies have the same identical structure to those of animals. We only deny that because it appears differently. Survival for the fittest runs amok, but we're told we are equals and have human rights. It's silly. There was never equality, and there will never be. Not that I care about life or anything, but that I despise lying, which is humanity's most favorite instrument. All of the movements that have been made throughout history were not motivated by equality. It doesn't work like that. Everything is motivated by self-bias in one way or another. It could get tricky and twisted at times, but it will always be the same. Nobody really cares about you. Everyone is out there for themselves.

What's even more silly is that the minority of people are the ones with the most money and resources, so they're out of the survival games forever. People at the top literally have gold in their hands, and the rest are fighting over nothing. And they take this battle seriously and think they're actually successful when they succeed in adding a few more nothing on top of their original nothing. It's absurd. They worry and fear, argue and debate, love and hate, cry and whine, laugh and party, and do all sorts of silly stuff just because they're toys that are attached to certain thoughts. The human society is based on lies. And we're all is contributing to that one way or another. But life doesn't have to be that way. We don't have to keep living in fear. Death is an illusion, and the after life is just human stories. It's insane we're still attached to stories.

Not-knowing is a state of consciousness. It's not a thought. You can't say I don't know and be truthful unless you're in that particular state. Everything outside of that state is beliefs.

I want to experience fearlessness in the same way I used to back when I was Muslim. Things were simple back then; you just follow the rules, be a good Muslim, do your prayers, and you're good to go. The mind was very silly and gullible, but that particular thing was not bad. It is true that the tree of knowledge threw our parents into hell. I don't want to know anymore. Knowledge is for devils.

I feel grateful for having walked this path. I can see that I am light-years ahead of humanity. And I can guarantee that many people will necessarily have to walk the path somewhere in the future. This will give me an advantage over 90% of people. Let alone having been doing personal development for nearly half a decade. I am now futuristic.

I just don't get it how people find profundity in basic insights. I read through what's written here, and I'm always like, hmm okay, hmm that's interesting, oh that's cool. But rarely do I ever stop with true appreciation of the things said, they all just sound basic to me. I'm on a different frequency even from weirdos. How weird am I?!

Edited by Gesundheit

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Gesundheit what are you afraid of? 

I am afraid of my authentic self. I think I have a repressed criminal on the inside. If I let myself go, I will not rest until I change the world to the way I want, or die trying.

I don't need stupid advice from stupid hippies. They're already number one on my murder list.

Edited by Gesundheit