Gesundheit

Less is more

194 posts in this topic

• Clever move from Leo. He kept ignoring Rob until he lost some of his rationality and lashed out a little, and then Leo comes in as the indifferent/cool guy who has been doing everything right from beginning, and who fully understands the situation and even the shortcomings in Rob's understanding.
  • Fake common courtesy. Leo still struggles with his attitude, although has definitely improved.
  • Leo proves that he is at stage Yellow/Turquoise, and that Rob is at Orange/Green.
  • Leo regains the trust and support from his audience.
  • It's over. We won't be hearing from Rob anymore, except maybe one last time to clarify, but it's very unlikely because of stage Orange ego/pride.
  • Psychedelics aren't magic pills for enlightenment, even if you are doing the work.
  • The difference between Leo and Rob is that Rob is operating mostly from fear/worry, and a little bit from love/compassion. Leo is much more integrated and balanced.
  • There's less love/compassion when the identity is threatened. Survival is an utmost priority for everyone.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

On 10/12/2020 at 11:37 AM, Gesundheit said:
  • It's over. We won't be hearing from Rob anymore, except maybe one last time to clarify, but it's very unlikely because of stage Orange ego/pride.

Yep, as expected.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Lol I just woke up from what felt like a psychedelic dream, 5-MeO in particular. It made 100% sense that I am alone in this universe, that I am the universe, that I created myself, and that I am infinite love. It lasted for a few moments after I woke up, but now it's gone.

Perfect does not exist. If someone is acting too perfect, know that they are fake. Classic narcissistic behavior stemming from childhood trauma. Inauthentic, and unmaintainable. It will break at some point, and it will show its original face. Boring and unbearable. Fragile on the inside.

Edited by Gesundheit

When two materialist psychonauts collaborate.

Main ideas:

• Physical reality is real as much as illusory.
  • Other people exist independently.
  • Objects exist independently.
  • God is the collapse of subject-object duality, and it's an experience that humans have.
  • Healing is possible through presence.

I have my thoughts and critiques on the video, but I'll keep them to myself.

God is one crazy motherfucker!

It was around 5:30 AM, and still dark. They were sitting there, waiting for me to take. Not that I'm broke or anything, but a gift from God is always nice and welcomed. I tend to always find money on the streets because I walk a lot. This time, though, it was huge. There are 6 different bank notes in my country according to value. What I've found today was 25 ones of the highest value. A whole month salary, one could say. It's enough to cover my college registration fees with all the expenses needed throughout the year. I went and registered today. It took only 7 bank notes.

What's the message that God is trying to send me?

I'm offered a job opportunity in a pharmacy for 5 hours a day for 6 days a week. The money is good, but I still have to see what it's like to be back in a business that I have left nearly a decade ago. I'll go tomorrow and see, if I like it and if they like me, I'll go for it. If not, well then, hard luck.

13 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

I'm offered a job opportunity in a pharmacy for 5 hours a day for 6 days a week. The money is good, but I still have to see what it's like to be back in a business that I have left nearly a decade ago. I'll go tomorrow and see, if I like it and if they like me, I'll go for it. If not, well then, hard luck.

I decided not to go because I don't feel good about it.

39 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Gesundheit If it feels bad, never do it.  What was wrong with it? 

I have been away from this business for 9 years, and a lot has changed. I have forgotten most of what I had learned earlier, and there are lots of new drugs that I have no clue about, so it requires recent experience, which should be already present in me, because I'm expected to run the pharmacy on my own, but the reality is that I don't have it. That's partially the reason why. I mean I could go against my feelings and pretend that I will catch up with the updates quickly, but then I also have bad memories associated with this particular job from my childhood. Also, I have already decided to take the year off regardless, so that would go against my plans. I was tempted by the money at first, but then I remembered that it's not my top priority at the moment. And finally, I am looking for a better source of income that is not dependent on the local currency because the local currency is shit. I'm more interested in learning about online freelancing. If I make it successfully, I will be able to earn a monthly salary in a few hours of work due to currency differences. 1 USD equals more than 2000 local pounds, and that number is increasing by the day. So this is the strategy that I want to invest all my energy in instead of distracting myself with the little money I get from local currency.

10 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Gesundheit 

How much can you get for 2000 pounds?

4 Falafel sandwiches, and these are cheapest sandwiches here. (as of now of course, because everything is getting more expensive every day).

@Gesundheit

Good idea, too, you would not want to mess up someone's medication by accident.

Yep ?

@Gesundheit What sorts of services would you offer online?

Mainly design. Flyers and business cards and stuff like that. I have a year of experience locally, and now I am taking courses to be able to compete online. I'll have to finish the two courses that I have started and then I will see what I can do.

Edited by Gesundheit

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

@Gesundheit How much would you need to get started?

Nothing.

The website does not charge for starting, but it takes money from my earnings, about 20-25%.

"When God chooses someone, He ignites their intuition. And intuition can only be ignited by sadness. Because when you're sad, you see the truth of everything. Of yourself, your emotions, your friends, and your loved ones. You see the truth of life as it is, and where your soul is at. Intuition realizes the beauty in all the things that you've gone through in haste. Your soul, then, touches the sky, and gets closer to God. And God turns into light every little molecule of sadness, to ignite your intuition even more, so that you can recognize the futility of this life with all its beauty. And the truth of all things." -- Translated from Arabic.

Edited by Gesundheit

I have both seen truth distinct as content, and truth distinct as context. Yet, I can't distinguish between the two.

If solipsism was true, that would mean that:

• I am the centre and creator of the universe.
  • Everyone and everything exists for my own sake.
  • God is the ultimate narcissist, Me.
  • I am playing with myself. Absolute Love is true.
  • Nothing could ever go wrong. I could possibly go right now and start punching people right off the bat, and they would reciprocate with love.
  • The world is designed exactly for me to stay alive regardless of all conditions and circumstances. (I could root for this particular implication, since I'd gone through a brutal war and survived. Then again, it was not only me).

Now, let's assume that 5-MeO-DMT causes you to realize these things. If we reverse the gathered conclusions for the initial assumption back at the beginning, we will realize that 5-MeO-DMT is a solipsistic drug.

Why am I here? To be here, until I get there.

IMG-20200930-WA0002.jpgIMG-20200705-WA0007.jpgIMG-20200705-WA0009.jpgIMG-20200705-WA0011.jpgIMG-20200705-WA0010.jpg

I wish I could live there forever! The sea close to the beach was green, like really, really bright green, almost fluorescent teal. Very pure, and with foam. The waves were strong and violent, almost tidal. And into the horizon, deep blue sea. That's where I did my retreat two months and a half ago. It was the best experience of my life.

Dafuq

IMG_20201221_010555.jpg

IMG_20201221_010720.jpg

IMG_20201221_010655.jpg

IMG_20201221_012917.jpgIMG_20201221_012951.jpg

Complete BS. I have never gotten the same result twice. The way questions are framed plays a big role in choosing my answers. I don't identify with one particular way of interacting with the world. It's highly contextual. Can't rely on tests. I'm not sure I even have a personality type as I have changed so much over the years. Right now I think that personality is not different from ego. It's just a character that I choose to play. And I could play almost every character, well, except for the extroverted trait.