WhatAWondefulWorld

Threshold dose Salvia Divinorum is awesome!!

25 posts in this topic

For my first time i used a 60x extract. I used my bong to smoke it. Immediately after i inhaled it the "reality" started to fold and then i died. All memory that i smoked salvia was gone. It felt like someone tased me on the forehead :D . I started walking around in the room of my neighbor. I saw him standing there but he simply did not fit in this picture. Then the salvia dragged me into the dark corridor of his apartment. I turned around and i saw my old child's room at my parents house and my father, mother and brother were standing there. After a couple minutes i said "I dont have to go now, i still have time" and then i realised that i was tripping. It definitely was a intense out of body experience and that day i lost my fear of death. The saliva trip is no fun but it helped me to be more grateful.

@AcaciaConfusa Careful with that shit. You gonna hurt yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@AcaciaConfusa Careful with that shit. You gonna hurt yourself.

Can you elaborate on the danger?  I have 40x extract but have yet to try it because it frankly sounds like very few people have good experiences.  Occasionally I see an experienced psychonaut say that Salvia actually has wondrous hidden potential if engaged with slowly and repeatedly, but I don't particularly want to become a doorknob for 100 years O.o

@Flyboy

3 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Can you elaborate on the danger?  I have 40x extract but have yet to try it because it frankly sounds like very few people have good experiences.  Occasionally I see an experienced psychonaut say that Salvia actually has wondrous hidden potential if engaged with slowly and repeatedly, but I don't particularly want to become a doorknob for 100 years O.o

The danger is that on Salvia you MOVE AROUND IN REAL LIFE. You must have a trip sitter or at the very least be on the ground floor and remove all dangerous objects from the room. Take everything off the tables etc. 

I was rolling around the floor on 20X. And I personally believe you should respect the plant - this extract is incredibly powerful. 

5 hours ago, Flyboy said:

You can slice your arm off and not even notice it.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.