Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calmness

Different Boofing technique

15 posts in this topic

I want to share a boofing technique that is a bit different than Leo's technique. This might help those guys who do not get results with Leo's technique. I did try this new technique with 2-CB and for me the onset was faster than with Leo's technique. It is also a lot more comfortable to do. With this new technique you do not have to take a shit shortly before the trip and it is recommended to sit after the administration rather than lying down. It is also recommended to use 1 ml of fluid. Instead of explaining it here myself in great detail I rather link the reddit page where it is explained in great detail.

https://www.reddit.com/user/WeirdOneTwoThree/comments/98o55b/guide_to_per_rectal_administration_of_opiates/

I don't get it. How is that different from my technique?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  Very different.

• 1 ml instead of 2 ml for faster absorbtion.
  • you dont put it so deep in your ass like in your method (just 3-4 centimeter). This is critical, because you need to place this substance to the anal column, if you put it deeper it lands in anal rectum and there is little absorbtion.
  • standing/sitting instead of lying is better so the substance goes down to gravity and not up to the rectal when lying.
  • you need a  closed external sphincter so no substance can leak out ( this point I did not understand, because he said you should relaxe this, but would a relaxing sphincter not be open? I can contract my ass muscles like no one can get in (therefore nothing can get out), would this not be better?? Please clarify)

I will try it out, thank you!

Edited by OBEler

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura  Very different.

• 1 ml instead of 2 ml for faster absorbtion.
  • you dont put it so deep in your ass like in your method (just 3-4 centimeter). This is critical, because you need to place this substance to the anal column, if you put it deeper it lands in anal rectum and there is little absorbtion.
  • standing instead of lying is better so the substance goes down to gravity and not up to the rectal when lying.
  • you need a  a closed external sphincter so no substance can leak out ( this point I did not understand, because he said you should relaxe this, but would a relaxing sphincter not be open? I can contract my assmuscles so no one can get in, would this not be better?? Please clarify)

I will try it out, thank you!

Lol, that's 90% my method.

I use a 1ml syringe. And it only needs to be filled up half way.

I insert about 50-60% of the syringe. Keep in mind people have different body lengths. I'm 6'2". If you're short you may need to insert it less.

Standing vs lying down makes little difference. It will work equally well in both way. I find it more comfortable to lay down and surrender to the trip (which comes on fast) than standing. You don't want to be standing when 5-MeO kicks in hard in 8 minutes.

Your butt hole needs to be closed obviously. It naturally closes up. Your butt hole is never just hanging open by default. You don't particularly need to do anything special with your butt hole. Nothing should leak out.

Taking a shit beforehand is super important. I would not skip that step.

@Leo Gura I have buyed your syringe, you said  put deep in your ass to 6 ml mark. But if I measure 3-4 cm correct, you should put the mark at 0,37 to 0,52 ml, not 0,6 ml. 

IMG_20200702_235537.jpg

Edited by OBEler

I'd also like to see you fill a 1ml syringe with 2ml of liquid B|

15 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura I have buyed your syringe, you said  put deep in your ass to 6 ml mark. But if I measure 3-4 cm correct, you should put the mark at 3,7 to 5,2 ml, not 6 ml. 

As I remember you also said fill it up to 2 ml. He recommends maximum 1 ml

IMG_20200702_235537.jpg

@Chris365 :D ok  maximum 1 ml not 0,1 ml. Then the only difference to leos method is how deep you put it in your ass. But this is the most important one as far as I understand this.

Edited by OBEler

@Leo Gura

You are right it is mostly the same technique but there are a few details different.

In short the differences with this method:

1.  Filling the syringe to 1 ml instead of 0.5 ml
  2. You insert the syringe and administer the substance standing
  3. After the administration you sit down instead of doggy position
  4. It is important to be relaxed before doing it otherwise it will leak
  5. You do not have to take a shit before doing it (I tested it and it did not matter that I have not taken a shit before. Will probably only make a difference if you administer it  in doggy style and you lie down)
  6. Not sticking it as deep as you suggest and it is described the range what is best depending on your anatomy so you can experiment with it in case it is not working
  7. Not a difference but helpful for anyone who has problems with plugging: practicing with cold water

A personal note from me that is not in the reddit:

In your blog post you show a 1 ml syringe that looks like that

pet_9960.jpg

But this syringe is sub optimal because often there will be some substance left in the syringe.

It is better to use a syringe like that so after the administration the syringe will be empty:

a_9974.jpg

Edited by Calmness

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura I have buyed your syringe, you said  put deep in your ass to 6 ml mark. But if I measure 3-4 cm correct, you should put the mark at 0,37 to 0,52 ml, not 0,6 ml. 

IMG_20200702_235537.jpg

Lol

Dude, you're arguing about a tiny detail. It most likely won't make a difference if you go 4cm or 6cm. This isn't rocket science.

7 minutes ago, Calmness said:

@Leo Gura

It is better to use a syringe like that so after the administration the syringe will be empty:

a_9974.jpg

Yes, I have since upgraded to that better model of syringe.

But again, these are minor technical details.

You are arguing over syringe brands.

Yeah you are right it is no deal breaker. I just thought it is helpful for anyone who might want to try it.

@Calmness to point 1: Leo said fill up to 0,2 ml . And in the article it is said maximum 1 ml. So Leos recommendation is almost the same, go as low as possible

1ml of liquid is way too much.

0.5ml is plenty.

The only reason to use more if you're taking a large volume of substance, like 100mg of DMT. But for 5-MeO-DMT, you can easily dissolve that in 0.3 to 0.5ml.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, I have since upgraded to that better model of syringe.

But again, these are minor technical details.

You are arguing over syringe brands.

Should I get this one?

1BC504D4-8E0F-4F88-8837-7D5738DAAC94.jpeg

Edited by Red-White-Light

I tried today the new plugging technique Calmness shared (Thank you!) and all I can say that it really makes a difference how deep you put 5 meo in your ass.

Set: normal mood. was not afraid at all.

Setting: 20 hour fasting. Had a shit 1 hour before. 7 mg hcl rectal (administered it standing, put it inside my ass up to the 0,4 ml mark), waited for 15 seconds and then sat on a stool. Eyes opened.

Trip: Effects came much much faster than the last try I plugged 7 mg. In my last try where I put the syringe too deep up to the 0,6 ml mark I felt nothing at all. Now effects came after 40 seconds. It was an ugly feeling mixed with fear, then the heart beat was rising again and I was breathing faster. It was unpleasant so I closed my eyes because there I can concentrate more on my rapid breathing. I wanted to slow it down but then I realized I cannot control my breath in this situation very much. It was just so rapid and heavy so I let it be. After 2 minutes this heart beating and heavy  breathing was over. I opened my eyes.

I looked at the wall but it was a little strange like I could see the air in the room? Is this common on 5 meo? But this was too subtle so I dont know if It was just imagination.  After some minutes a little wave of bliss came ( but not so strong, like after a good meditation I get these too). This was pleasant and lasted for 5 minutes.