VeganAwake

Is "Consciousness" being used as spiritual salvation

34 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Are you curious if others outside of this forum would consider you awakened?

I've received confirmation several months ago and cross-checked from multiple Liberation Unleashed Guides which all agreed that Liberation has occurred here although the illusion of self had been seen through over a year ago.

If you truly want to make sure you're not kidding yourself or being mislead... I would consider it ❤

Here's some of the information from their website:

We are fully aware of the fact that the term “Liberation” has different meanings in different traditions. In order to not set up false expectations, we'd like to make it clear that we use the word in a very specific way. In the context of Liberation Unleashed, liberation refers to the clear, unambiguous and direct realisation of the absence of a separate self. Because not everyone, perhaps no one comes to the Gate without at least some degree of latent tendencies, what we refer to as liberation may not be what you expect of it. Seeing self for what it really is - a story, does not mean that your life is suddenly upgraded in every conceivable way. Old habits, beliefs, programming and conditioning will very probably remain in place. Awakening from the story of you allows old patterns to drop away quickly. The foundation upon which these patterns were based is gone. In this sense, liberation is just the beginning.

Lol the projection is real

❤️❤️❤️

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

"I've received confirmation several months ago and cross-checked from multiple Liberation Unleashed Guides which all agreed that Liberation has occurred here although the illusion of self had been seen through over a year ago."

Are you kidding me, or are you actually for real?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

15 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Are you kidding me, or are you actually for real?

no not kidding at all... I don't think you even understand what Liberation actually is because you're full of concepts adopted from others.

They will be able to tell quickly trust that..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Don't get lost in concepts bro ❤️

The blue sky, the sun, and some good music in the ears while walking and maybe thinking about a new loving good dream for this imaginary "no one" .. that is what is, not all this conceptual masturbation trying to define something as Absolute as Consciousness... It's like a hand trying to grasp itself, not a fruitful pursuit.

hahaha this is it right here!!!  just play!

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Hehe nice timing ? ❤

@VeganAwake

Are you curious if others outside of this forum would consider you awakened?

I've received confirmation several months ago and cross-checked from multiple Liberation Unleashed Guides which all agreed that Liberation has occurred here although the illusion of self had been seen through over a year ago.

If you truly want to make sure you're not kidding yourself or being mislead... I would consider it 

If there really is 'no one' "there" as you say, why is it so important for 'no one' to get confirmation from others if 'no one' is liberated or not?

Like where or what is consciousness... is it just another thought? I mean you aren't conscious of what is happening at the neighbors house right now; you aren't conscious of what's happening down the street; you're not conscious of what's happening in the next city over; you're not conscious of what is happening on the other side of the world.

Another thought for who/what?  'No one', right?
So if there is no one to be concious or unconscious of anything in the first place, why are you then asking these questions?

Could it just be another fear based form of hope like people use religion. The belief that although the physical body will eventually perish, a part of the conscious 'ME' as 'I' know it will go on living eternally.

When you say "conscious me", what do you mean exactly? Do you mean some part of the person/separate mind/'soul' - like personality, preferences, memories, habits, beliefs, ideas, knowledge, dreams, world-views? Because if that's what you're talking about with "conscious me" then of course that will die with the physical body, because both the physical body & the person-mind is not really *real* in the first place; it's just imagination.

Only that which is actually *real* cannot die, because it was never born either. It has no form, no attributes, no limits and it's not dependent on anything (like "time" or "space" for instance). But everything else: e.g. time, physics, space, form, matter, objects, physical reality, mind, thoughts, emotions, sensations, sense of self, sense of-no-self, ... IS dependent on it

What words would you use to describe that/it  ?? (well knowing that it has no attributes and that all words used therefore are only pointers, nothing else). 

In other words: to you, what is that which is real and cannot die? What words will you use?

Personally, I'd like to use the following words interchangeably: Consciousness, Love, God, The Absolute. These 4 words are all pointers to exactly the same thing, for me. It is what I am, ultimately. It is what you are, ultimately. It's all One (Oneness could be a 5th word).

It is what just  is  beyond the body, beyond the apparent external world, beyond the apparent separate mind/persona. We could call it Pure Being as well (6th word, hello).

It is not just beyond everything, it is also the source & substance of everything.  It is also that which experiences everything (body, mind, world, etc.) ... It is that which imagines everything/all forms into existence ... out of itself  ... to itself ... by itself. There is nothing else than it. Nothing is outside of it. And nothing is inside of it either, because The Absolute is infinite,... so it has no inside, no outside.

It just is what actually IS.  So all 'illusory things' (body, mind, other humans, the physical world, space, time, matter) are ALSO *that*.

Nothing is not  that  and simultaneously  it is nothing either.

The real, unreal. The unreal, real.
Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

That is why I told you to go out and look on the sky and take a talk while enjoying the sun and some music. Cos that is fucking IT.
There is nothing else than THAT. (All my and your word games here are just pure fucking nonsense-conceptual-bullshit, ultimately speaking).

Eckhart Tolle talks a lot about it. He calls it "The Now" / "The Present Moment" (7th word, hello). 

“Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to “die before you die” and find that there is no death.”

What Tolle means by this, is simply that all that really exists  is The Now. It is what you are. The Present Moment is all you got - it is  you! 

The Now is eternal and infinite. It was never born, it will never die. It is nothing and everything at the same time.

The Now is pure bliss in its essence. It is Samadhi.
Samsara is seen to be Nirvana itself. The very world we walk on is seen to be Heaven. World, Heaven. Heaven, world.
Nirvana, Samsara. Samsara, Nirvana.
It's all ONE. (Non-duality 101, remember).

Jesus said it: "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you".

When you see this -- no, feel this, more importantly -- that all dualities collapse into each other (right in front of your eyes, and inside you, too); that is when I'd say 'a person' is truly awakened, although you are also right: it happens to 'no one' ... because 'no one' is exactly what God / The Self / Love / Consciousness / The Absolute *is*. You see?

It is no one. It is not WaveInTheOcean, it is not Trump, it is not Leo, it is not VeganAwake, it is not any body, any words, any thoughts, any emotions, it is not any thing; it is nothingness..., and therefore by the virtue of being nothing, it is simultaneously also everything, you see ??

(( But remember: words are still only pointers. Don't get stuck in believing in words/concepts.
Replacing concepts with direct experience is the biggest trap in this work
))

So after the body dies, all that will go on living eternally is that which already were eternal. No one. God. Love. Consciousness.
Whatever you wanna call it. It is YOU (ultimately) and it is ME ultimately (not as the separate selfs we can think we are, no no, I should have made that clear by now). We could also use a 8th word: The Self  (Sri Ramana Maharshi liked to call 'it' that). 

Consciousness / The Self / 'no one' / "spaghetti monster" / Love / God  is that which imagines the body and the mind. It is that which is playing it is a separate self, i.e. a human being. It is that which imagines thoughts, imagines feelings, imagines 'other', imagines 'self, imagines 'no one', imagines 'God', imagines 'love', imagines monters, dragons, stones, physics, time, space, all possible words, concepts and sensations.

In other words, that which is wearing the mask will remain infinite and eternal after the mask dies (mask = body/person-mind/memories).

You see? <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From another thread:

When that knower or separate sense of self collapses, it's simultaneously recognized that everything that arises is already perfect whole and complete for no one. 

Who/what then recognize that recognition of <there's no one' here> ???  ... No one?

But who/what then recognizes that the recognition of <there's no one here> is recognized by no one? ... No one ?

But ... and you see where I'm going with this  ...  <3

Again, let me quote you here:

Who has received confirmation? You say that there are no one 'here', right? And yet, you are also saying that no one then went over to some other 'enlightened masters' to get confirmation that there truly were no one 'here'? . How did that go about, really?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and cross-checked from multiple Liberation Unleashed Guides which all agreed that Liberation has occurred here although the illusion of self had been seen through over a year ago....

... I don't think you even understand what Liberation actually is because you're full of concepts adopted from others.

I do understand what 'Liberation' is. It is a word. Like 'boobs' or 'underwear'. 

Could it be ---- just be open to this possibility; as you say, we should practice unknowing ---- that it is not "no-one/God/Consciousness" through the WaveInTheOcean-avatar who is stuck in concepts from others, but that it is instead "no-one/God/Consciousness" through the VeganAwake-avatar who is stuck in concepts from others, such as from "Liberation Unleashed Guides" ??

I read the guides you linked to, and they all seemed fine and full of spiritual wisdom (to me, probably not to my dad or mother), but they are still just meaningless words on their own.

Don't trust or look at the  "words / the finger pointing to"  .....  but instead trust  "your own direct experience / the moon".

Bless you brother

And by the way, I don't care if any people in my life or on this forum consider me awakened or not. All I want for my friends, family and all people in this world, including you, is the same that I have received in form of lasting peace, love and happiness*. To be actual happy is really all that matters, and I really want all others to be happy, cos all others are me. I'm just very egoistical, you see? I want myself to be happy at all times. I just know 'myself' is not just WaveInTheOcean's private mind, but every single other mind in the whole multiverse. They are me.

So to answer my question: I couldn't be less curious what others think of me. What I know is my own inner subjective experience. I don't need others to validate anything in me. I am complete. You can call me misslead or self-fooled or awakened or enligthened. What does it matter, what words you and others project onto me? Nothing. It really changes nothing inside me. Inside me there is only peace and happiness and love to self and other. It is not dependent on any validation or anything. I don't know if I'm liberated (by your book), and I couldn't care less.

For what it is worth, my best friend since childhood called me "legendary" two days ago at a party when he was drunk (I wasn't, I'd never want to be drunk again, no point anymore for me... I am already drunk and high on life sober). He said I was the most fantastic and unique human being he had ever met. LOL. I told him I loved him too, haha. He's cute and such a nice friend. Not spiritual at all, unfortunately. But you can't force friends. Show, don't tell. Let's see where's he's at in 10 years;D ... In 2 weeks I'm going to a cottage with him and my little brother and another really close friend (they are both much more spiritual) and we are all going to take a bit of 2C-B and/or shrooms. Hopefully, my good non-spirutal friend will soon be on the path, but if not, that is also fine. He's already ultimately perfect, just like everything else. It just saddens me to see people -- i.e myself -- suffer.

* It did come at a price two years ago though, where I was in such a deep 'victim-poor-little-me-depression' that I almost killed myself (everything was planned, just couldn't do the last step of actually jumping due to the love towards my family). I still get close to tears when I think about the contrast of that period of my life (felt like an eternal bad nightmare LSD trip) to my current state of mind / life, and how close I was to ending it (all imagination, though, so maybe I did end it in another dream, but luckily not in this dream, ehehe).

But as Jesus once said:

"The heavenly highs you are capable of reaching, are proportional with the unacknowledged abyss you have the courage to sink down to."

... or maybe it was someone else who said it.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

@WaveInTheOcean ❤ 

I definitely wasn't trying to hurt you I was trying to help you. There's a lot of information out there. 

I was just pointing out that you can expand out... get different perspectives and insight.

I've spoken with dozens of other people that have had similar experiences(its not a mystical secret).... and it's great to hear others experiences from different circles.

I think you're amazing having gone through those struggles and its great to have a friend to confide in like that.

❤ ❤ ❤

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

@WaveInTheOcean ❤ 

I definitely wasn't trying to hurt you I was trying to help you. There's a lot of information out there. 

I was just pointing out that you can expand out... get different perspectives and insight.

I've spoken with dozens of other people that have had similar experiences(its not a mystical secret).... and it's great to hear others experiences from different circles.

I think you're amazing having gone through those struggles and its great to have a friend to confide in like that.

❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you ❤

Yes, I know, I appreciate the help.

Yes, there are always more perspectives to integrate, love, understand.

Of course, it is nice to reflect yourself in other people (i.e. talk to others who are in the 'same boat' as you). I agree.

Yes, friends and familiy is great. I'm a very, very lucky human being. I am so immensely grateful to be alive ❤

@WaveInTheOcean You are unconditional love, you nailed it ?...I misspoke ❤ 

Thought you might like this since you mentioned Eckhart Tolle... I keep it in my truck ?

Message_1561500864554.jpg

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Thought you might like this since you mentioned Eckhart Tolle... I keep it in my truck ?

❤  thx for the share, will read it tommorow when my mind is not sleepy, gotta get that sleep still=D

9 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Beautiful, Eckhart is on point . Yes, creativity, true joy, unconditional love and inner peace are mystical and divine and has nothing to do with the apparent separated thinking mind.