James123

Guys, i have become enlightened. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU

227 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thats what i am saying :) 

I know you are. :)

41 minutes ago, James123 said:

No. There is no feeling. Just you. You are happening. Thats why nothing is happening. Illusion of the duality is Created based on feeling something other than you. Otherwise you cant find yourself. 

What you call "you" I call presence or aliveness but go for the word that suits you best. :)

45 minutes ago, James123 said:

Nothing :) thats what you are.

I would say it's not nothing but close. It can't be seen so nothing, it's definetly not something, but it has qualities. These qualities can be subtle in the beginning. Continue to explore. ?

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Of course (wont be back is thought) :) if i dont write that how can I explain to you ? :) Identification with Thought (as different than me) is an illusion, and creates so called duality (i am in body , this is world vs). So it doesn’t exist or is exist as nothing, which is you. Thats why it wont die, because not exist in first place. When you become complete nothing, everything (including thoughts) becomes completely nothing, That will be Mahasamadhi, which is right here. Only reason there is no Mahasamadhi, because i am still aware of body as nothing and text you. If i am absolute nothing, there will be no me to write these messages. Because i will be here completely as nothing. No sense of anything except myself, but now i can still point out the thoughts even as me. Thats what Shamadi is.

I'm saying it's a thought because you don't know if it will come back or not. This which you have discovered will deepen into unknowing. It always feel complete because that is it's nature. Still it deepens and you can't imagine how it will.

@WelcometoReality @James123  check out the essays on Robert Wolfe's project. ❤

https://ajatasunyata.com/

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

What you call "you" I call presence or aliveness but go for the word that suits you best. :)

There is no word of it, any word doesn’t represent it. Because there is no you in the body truth is unknowing or not knowing. I can only tell you that infinite sleep but awake, but these are all words, because you are nothing (therefore everything) how can you know that word of awareness when you are nothing? (Nothingness is the formlessness and core, therefore it’s everything that something and nothing at the same time). Thats why no word represents it. You can ask me how i know, i am it man, specially in meditation as soon as i close my eyes there is me formlessness. So what is there? 

19 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

I would say it's not nothing but close. It can't be seen so nothing, it's definetly not something, but it has qualities. These qualities can be subtle in the beginning. Continue to explore. ?

It doesn’t have any quality man it is nothing but aware. But when it is nothing how can you know word of awareness? Thats the state has no word represents meaning of nothing. Thats why you cant get it. But you are it. Just dont think anything, because there is no you to think something. You will get it. And i am not talking by my ego, because i am not even in the body man. We are not here and we think we are talking :) this is the funniest part, little little nothing is happening within complete nothingness:) 

8 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

'm saying it's a thought because you don't know if it will come back or not. This which you have discovered will deepen into unknowing. It always feel complete because that is it's nature. Still it deepens and you can't imagine how it will.

I had 2 times glimpses with Mahasamadhi. (But that doesn’t mean i reach state of Mahasamadhi because if i reach, there will be me to write these messages ). If i am aware now and write these messages and aware of the body it is not Mahasamadhi. When you are state of Mahasamadhi you are not aware of anything. Infinite sleep but awake as nothing. Right now i am in Shamadi because i can still type you or aware of you. But nothing is happening here. :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@WelcometoReality @James123  check out the essays on Robert Wolfe's project. ❤

https://ajatasunyata.com/

Exactly not even one, not even a blink :) damn right :) i cant explain it man. Impossible. Any word is not it.

Ajata translates as “no creation”. This means to say that nowhere has anything ever come into being. Therefore, the entire universe (or universes) — and everything therein — has no reality. In other words, the ultimate condition is nothing, or nothingness. This is :) right now :) words only creates the duality or existence :) if you dont think nothing is happening :) 

Edited by James123

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

There is no word of it, any word doesn’t represent it. Because there is no you in the body truth is unknowing or not knowing. I can only tell you that infinite sleep but awake, but these are all words, because you are nothing (therefore everything) how can you know that word of awareness when you are nothing? (Nothingness is the formlessness and core, therefore it’s everything that something and nothing at the same time). Thats why no word represents it. You can ask me how i know, i am it man, specially in meditation as soon as i close my eyes there is me formlessness. So what is there? 

Yes no word for it. Word can at best point to it but never be it, that's right. Don't feel the need to try to explain it to me. It's apparent you've had a deep realization of that which has no name. :)

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

It doesn’t have any quality man it is nothing but aware. But when it is nothing how can you know word of awareness? Thats the state has no word represents meaning of nothing. Thats why you cant get it. But you are it. Just dont think anything, because there is no you to think something. You will get it. And i am not talking by my ego, because i am not even in the body man. We are not here and we think we are talking :) this is the funniest part, little little nothing is happening within complete nothingness:) 

You see that's one of the qualities I'm speaking of. It's aware. ?

17 minutes ago, James123 said:

I had 2 times glimpses with Mahasamadhi. (But that doesn’t mean i reach state of Mahasamadhi because if i reach, there will be me to write these messages ). If i am aware now and write these messages and aware of the body it is not Mahasamadhi. When you are state of Mahasamadhi you are not aware of anything. Infinite sleep but awake as nothing. Right now i am in Shamadi because i can still type you or aware of you. But nothing is happening here. :) 

Ok I've never that type of glimpse myself. ?

15 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes no word for it. Word can at best point to it but never be it, that's right. Don't feel the need to try to explain it to me. It's apparent you've had a deep realization of that which has no name. :)

:) definitely. But it is right now. Life is happening because of the power of giving meaning to words. There is no meaning therefore nothing is happening right now, because of that there is no life, Shamadi or Mahasamadhi (these are all words) you have to be in the body experience Mahasamadhi, but you are not in the body. It is just this. You know right in front of you :) Forget about to experiencing any state, there is no one here to experience any states actually :) thats why i am nothing and nowhere now :) which is me :) there is no other explanation, and it is you. 

20 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Ok I've never that type of glimpse myself. ?

you are not even in the body, how can you glimpse something? :) 

20 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

You see that's one of the qualities I'm speaking of. It's aware. ?

Absolutely :) 

@WelcometoReality additionally, when i said that i experienced Mahasamadhi, it was before ego death right now i knoW that i am writing to you at the same time actually nothing is happening. Thats what Mahasamadhi is. Right here :) just dont give any name. Nothing will be :) 

2 hours ago, nistake said:

Nice one! Did you use psychedelics or sober practises (or both)?

both brother. Psychedelics helped a lot. But realization happened without psychedelics.

Edited by James123

:) definitely. But it is right now. Life is happening because of the power of giving meaning to words. There is no meaning therefore nothing is happening right now, because of that there is no life, Shamadi or Mahasamadhi (these are all words) you have to be in the body experience Mahasamadhi, but you are not in the body. It is just this. You know right in front of you :) Forget about to experiencing any state, there is no one here to experience any states actually :) thats why i am nothing and nowhere now :) which is me :) there is no other explanation, and it is you. 

Yeah that seeking energy stops when one awakens. :) 

you are not even in the body, how can you glimpse something? :) 

Yeah, too late for that. :D

Absolutely :)

Are there any other qualities? You don't have to answer me, but explore for yourself. :)

15 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:
2 hours ago, James123 said:

Are there any other qualities? You don't have to answer me, but explore for yourself. :)

Thats ok man. We are having fun :) There is nothing to explore. :) Because, Absolute includes all the qualities thats why it is nothingness :) 

Edited by James123

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Thats ok man. We are having fun :) There is nothing to explore. :) Because, Absolute includes all the qualities thats why it is nothingness :) 

Just see for yourself. :)

2 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Just see for yourself. :)

Just me :) inevitable not to see :) 

5 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Deflection

Yep. How can i see if i am not in the body? Thats what you call being experienced and experiencer at the same time, which only can be nothingness, which absolute ;) thats why deflection. Experiencer and experienced things are identical.

Edited by James123

22 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yep. How can i see if i am not in the body? Thats what you call being experienced and experiencer at the same time, which only can be nothingness, which absolute ;) thats why deflection. Experiencer and experienced things are identical.

You see that this nothing is aware perhaps there are other aspects to it? If you don't want to explore that's fine. I was only trying to help. Enjoy your realization :)

12 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:
36 minutes ago, James123 said:

You see that this nothing is aware perhaps there are other aspects to it?

All aspects comes from nothing. After this there is no aspects. However, i am not even in the body, so contemplating with you (me) is a great contemplating. So i loved it. Because me (as body or words) and you are one aspects of infinite nothingness right now :) ❤️  I am just telling the truth thats it :) i am not telling yea i know it, there is no me in the body :) i am you :) thanks for great conversation. And this is just internal conversation of real self. Thats why i am you and james and everything  :) 

Edited by James123

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

All aspects comes from nothing. After this there is no aspects. However, i am not even in the body, so contemplating with you (me) is a great contemplating. So i loved it. Because me (as body or words) and you are one aspects of infinite nothingness right now :) ❤️  I am just telling the truth thats it :) i am not telling yea i know it, there is no me in the body :) i am you :) thanks for great conversation.

Thanks, I loved it to. <3

Nothing was discussed ? ? ? ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

source.gif

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16