Knowledge

Other people don't exist

26 posts in this topic

@WaveInTheOcean I guess I'm scared to lose love? No matter how open-minded a community can be, there will always be a guy like me who manages to be so out of heart, sharing feelings would seem impossible. I hate myself yet I want to love so hard. I have aphantasia yet I want to do art. Everytime I try psychedelics I get submerged with nightmares. I feel like I’m just a bubble of traumas, overloaded and ready to burst. I don’t even know where I should be going, since both ups and downs of creation are devilish in all honesty. I don’t want to just shuffle puzzles around and make life even more horrible for someone else. We want more love, yet we do that by crafting the avoidance of Love? How ironic.

What’s the point of enlightenment if in order to love more, you have to forget that others exist? What’s the point of loving yourself? It is so predictable and boring.

Edited by gswva

55 minutes ago, gswva said:

@WaveInTheOcean I guess I'm scared to lose love? No matter how open-minded a community can be, there will always be a guy like me who manages to be so out of heart, sharing feelings would seem impossible. I hate myself yet I want to love so hard. I have aphantasia yet I want to do art. Everytime I try psychedelics I get submerged with nightmares. I feel like I’m just a bubble of traumas, overloaded and ready to burst. I don’t even know where I should be going, since both ups and downs of creation are devilish in all honesty. I don’t want to just shuffle puzzles around and make life even more horrible for someone else. We want more love, yet we do that by crafting the avoidance of Love? How ironic.

What’s the point of enlightenment if in order to love more, you have to forget that others exist? What’s the point of loving yourself? It is so predictable and boring.

Find a good loving Ayahuasca retreat center and do it. 

Trust me on this one. Traumas? We got aya for that

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 6/27/2020 at 1:55 AM, Knowledge said:

When did you realize this truth?

People only exist while you're looking at them, the moment they're outside of the limited range of perception, they cease to exist.

You might see that same person a week later and he might tell you about how his week went, but all of that is fiction, because the moment they step out of your range of perception they cease to exist.

Which lead me to the conclusion that EVEN within the range of perception, no one exists, it's pure emptiness.

Its not that people exist when you're looking at them and when you're not looking they don't exist - even though that might be true. Even if you are looking at another being, there is no person there. There is no separate entity or 'unit' there. There is nothing other than pure happening, pure appearance - which is not a 'person'. The happening isn't separate from other happenings. There isn't anything or anyone behind this appearance.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 6/29/2020 at 10:26 AM, Space said:

Its not that people exist when you're looking at them and when you're not looking they don't exist -. Even if you are looking at another being, there is no person there. There is no separate entity or 'unit' there. ,  - which is not a 'person'. The  isn't  from other . There is anything or anyone behind this appearance.

complete bullshit

What is the made up shit you make up gibberishes like "Pure appearance"?

That makes no sense.

Your argument is like physicalism made "spiritual", there is nothing beyond the brain.

What you are saying is like even denying quantum physics... if we believed there is nothing beyond the atom of a sand, we would never discover quantum foams and many other substances.

The fool said, there is nothing beyond the atom.

You are simply dehumanizing people and telling they are soulless and valueless there is nothing beyond their faces.

This is so false and repugnant to even tell that to other people, who you say have 'nothing' there... then who are you even sending this message to? Who? Tell me? Freaking who? You contradict yourself the moment you do that.

you wouldn't send anyone a message if you knew you werent sending to nobody, to a "void", because void can't read or see or understand or memorize..  and "a happening" doesn't exist, everything has a cause and you wouldn't know how to explain where did it come from... who does that? Aliens? Aliens are faking being a fake self in a human? That makes no sense.

See for yourself.

This is obvious. 

Edited by RealTruth

On 6/27/2020 at 4:38 AM, zeroISinfinity said:

@dimitri You are finite in a third dimension. That's why you type on a forum.

All other people are themselves, and they don't really care about you.  

There, fixed it for you.

Read it again, but slowly.

And go get your mental help.

Edited by RealTruth

On 6/29/2020 at 10:26 AM, Space said:

Even if you are looking at another being, there. There is no blah or 'blah' . There is blah other than pure blah, pure blah - which is not a 'blah'. The blah isn't blah from other blah . There isn't blah or blah  .

Pure shit happens... pure being....pure blah... Oh, c'mon bro.

You solved the puzzle of birth... a brain comes up and a "pure thing happens" and it keeps happening out of nowhere, and suddenly a baby is born and a set of whatever things in the brain happen and makes the baby speak and gradually grow and learn english and these who-knows-what thing happens mix it up in the brain and the person makes decisions and through time is a grown man, the thing "happens" and now the person can learn music, can write new songs and create new ideas... where is this coming from? Well, no one knows... aliens....they script it all!!! There is nobody there. It's a NPC following a script that runs and "happens"... lmfao.

C'mon, really? Like, I've NEVER ever have read such WEAK argument against free will and agency.... you even  attack it through some new made up pseudo-spiritual nonsense, which is not even philosophy, it lacks the attributes.

Now, I'm gonna get deep at your flawed philosophy.

Answer me.

How would be like to KNOW that there IS A separate entity or 'unit' when you interact with someone" in opposite of NOT having?

If you can't demonstrate both sides then you can't make any conclusions. So you have to show it, compare both. How would be like to know for certain each side? How would you know if there was an entity there? And that's why you know there isn't?

Go on.

Answer this.

?

Edited by RealTruth