Hardik jain

Gym

8 posts in this topic

No, the bigger muscles are not worth it. The discipline, willpower and persistence you learn are definitely worth it. The muscles are just a by-product.

Building muscle for vanity shouldn't be your main purpose, nor is it the best benefit.

Having more muscle is definitely better for us. It promotes longevity, insulin sensitivity, increases metabolism, protects your bones, shields  the organs, prevents aches and pains etc. It's the biggest organ we have because of fascia being connected with each other.

The pursuit of building muscle is also an amazing journey. You have to learn about proper nutrition, discipline, willpower, patience, persistence etc. It's an Odyssey of body and mind.

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

8 hours ago, Hardik jain said:

Is building muscle worth it? 

worth "it"? what is "it"? want to impress "the bitches"? ..then maybe worth...

For health? totally worth! also... if someone looks at you wrong at the mall you can be like : yo! sup? gotta prolim mate? gonna kick yoass!! xD 

I go to the gym for 2 years now and i feel pretty good...also don´t kick peoples ass at the mall pls, be friendly!

Its worth it and your worth it , its a worthy productive undertaken that will reward you with health , confidence and a great body. Its a win

females are attracted to a man who cares for himself is dominate fit and can protect her, weightlifting is way to build those desirable traits

Edited by Beam

Building bigger muscles aren't worthy enough to showcase your body. 
It is how you utilize the gym equipment properly. :) 
So, concentrate on how to stay fit entirely instead of gaining just muscles alone. 
If you have any queries regarding gym equipment/home gym, then have a look at the below website as they are really doing good and I have started to follow their pages regularly. 
http://garagegymplanner.com/joe-weider-home-gyms-reviews/ 

Kudos! 

Muslces would just be a byproduct of having a healthy lifestyle.

On 7/24/2016 at 7:52 AM, Hardik jain said:

Is building muscle worth it? 

It was a very important step in building self confidence for me personally. I'm sure that's highly individual though. 

Also I'm not sure what you mean exactly by "worth it". From my perspective there are only upsides to eating healthy and exercising. Maybe the time loss? But even still I can't consider it a "loss" because I actually enjoy it and know that it enhances so many other areas of my life.