Onemanwolfpac

Burn it down? Why am. I hearing radio silence?

43 posts in this topic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8460437/Black-Lives-Matter-leader-Hawk-Newsome-says-change-doesnt-happen-burn-system.html

Why am i hearing radio silence? If literal, this is terrorism. Of figuratively, its a stupid comment given that abundance of looting and rioting. 

Regardless of politics, this is unacceptable. Sadly I see it getting worse before better. 

This is appalling. I am happy to not live in these democratic states. Here's to hoping things get better. 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because the system wants chaos. With chaos comes opportunity for a new order. This is a deeper conversation than I can have here on these forums. But I agree with you, it's kinda messed up.

But not to worry. There is a higher order at play that we cannot see so easily. Don't take all this political circus too seriously. Go inward and discover what really matters ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's temporary and they're trying to make a statement. Also you can't generalize a whole group of protestors for the actions of a few, just like you wouldn't want all cops to be blamed for the actions of a few bad apples. 

 


.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I admire the way he's completely unapologetic about his agenda. That's exactly the way you should be defending your interests as well.

The way these kinds of conflicts often play out is: destabilisation -> crisis -> civil war -> brutal totalitarianism.

At this point, the relationship between the groups is damaged beyond repair, I think the outcome with the least death / violence would be a splitting up of the US, the way India split up as a solution to end civil war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also what is interesting, this conflict mirrors India's civil war closely. In India it was the progressives / liberals in coalition with muslims - aka "the left" - in opposition to conservatives and other Hindu people - "the right".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

Because the system wants chaos. With chaos comes opportunity for a new order. This is a deeper conversation than I can have here on these forums. But I agree with you, it's kinda messed up.

But not to worry. There is a higher order at play that we cannot see so easily. Don't take all this political circus too seriously. Go inward and discover what really matters ❤️

More messed up the close mindedness on the forums. Lots of parroting spiritual nonsense and victim mindset. Ya, i don't watch the news. 

A crazy point, I honestly thought it was going to be a landslide victory given the economy BUT, a lot has changed. The WHO colluded with China, pandemic over the flu shutdown the economy. Now, we have the democratic party kneeling to a terrorist group. 

I won't be shocked by any outcome at this point. All i know is that, business won't be stationed here and btc is going to skyrock given the civil insanity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, crab12 said:

I admire the way he's completely unapologetic about his agenda. That's exactly the way you should be defending your interests as well.

The way these kinds of conflicts often play out is: destabilisation -> crisis -> civil war -> brutal totalitarianism.

At this point, the relationship between the groups is damaged beyond repair, I think the outcome with the least death / violence would be a splitting up of the US, the way India split up as a solution to end civil war.

No. He outed the organisation as a terrorist group. The riots and looting is telling. The further issue is that intellectual dishonesty by not calling out the crime, murder, single moms, abortions, and a series of other things. What you are preaching leads to Nazis and war. Its unacceptable. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

They (BLM leaders) are using the second amendment that gives them the right to change the government if the government is a tyranny.

But probably the right will never accept that, they will accept if the right is the one who tears down a democratic government, but not the other way around. If the left does that is treason, sedition and insurrection!

 

Lmao!

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

btc is going to skyrock given the civil insanity. 

You think so? It's already pretty high. What about the other smaller crypto's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

What you are preaching leads to Nazis and war. Its unacceptable.

I meant being unapologetic, not threatening with violence. Being unapologetic does not lead to Nazism. But it is a necessary component of achieving a WIN-WIN resolve for this conflict. Unless both parties are fully satisfied with the resolve, the conflict will just keep growing and growing in the shadows and explode at one point. If you look at India's civil war the tensions accumulated over a period of time in a very similar fashion.

Edited by crab12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This part of the interview seems interesting.

 

Quote

'We talk about uplifting and upholding the Second Amendment but it seems to be the hypocrisy of America that when black people start talking about arming themselves and defending themselves, [that] talk is "violent". 

'But when white people grab assault rifles and go to our nation's, their state capitals, it's all good.'

 

It's not going to be easy for Trump to just get rid of this guy Hawk Newsome, he's pretty smart.

 

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hawk Newsome is complex and nuanced. To portray him as a scary terrorist that wants to start a militia to overthrow the government is intellectually lazy and fear mongering. Below is an in-depth interview with Hawk for anyone who actually wants to learn about his experience, philosophy and what he and blm are protesting for.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/black-lives-matter-activist-hawk-newsome-on-the-takeout-2282020/#x

9 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

It's not going to be easy for Trump to just get rid of this guy Hawk Newsome, he's pretty smart.

Yes. And I hope more people become open to considering another perspective and contemplate his message. I’m not saying he has the only message of value. I think he has an important message that has value for the future progress of America. 

America needs to come to terms with the treatment of black people, immigrants, LGBTQ and mass incarceration to progress forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

No. He outed the organisation as a terrorist group.

Okay you are saying that BLM leader holds a fringe view which is not supported by the majority of the community. I don't live in the US, I wish someone could share insight on this. From my perspective it seems he has the support of the majority of black community.

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

They (BLM leaders) are using the second amendment that gives them the right to change the government if the government is a tyranny.

But probably the right will never accept that, they will accept if the right is the one who tears down a democratic government, but not the other way around. If the left does that is treason, sedition and insurrection!

 

Lmao!

I think it's fine for them to do that. It's just that the conservatives are scared they are going to fall under heavy oppression after the government falls. And judging by how they are currently treated, they are justified in their worries.

Edited by crab12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, crab12 said:

And judging by how they are currently treated, they are justified in their worries.

They will lose their current status, and they don't want that. Of course...

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes. And I hope more people become open to considering another perspective and contemplate his message. 

I think Trump needs to create a "caricature"  of him to make his own message (that BLM is a radical terrorist group) more appealing to his voter base... I don't think it will be a confrontation, this will be solved in some way without more violence, but maybe I am wrong.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, crab12 said:

I think it's fine for them to do that. It's just that the conservatives are scared they are going to fall under heavy oppression after the government falls. And judging by how they are currently treated, they are justified in their worries.

This is a critical point. I can see how black people are deeply frustrated, fed up and want change. They are tired of empty promises and a system that refuses to change. I think a lot of people are waking up to underlying systemic biases and are becoming open to more substantive changes. Yet most of the public is not ready for a revolution, even if that revolution is peaceful. Bernie Sanders loss showed this. If progressives and blm push to hard, they are going to terrify conservatives and a lot of independents. Slogans like “defund the police”, “burn down the system” and “revolution” is terrible messaging. It scares half the people in the country. 

7 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I think Trump needs to create a "caricature"  of him to make his own message (that BLM is a radical terrorist group) more appealing to his voter base... I don't think it will be a confrontation, this will be solved in some way without more violence, but maybe I am wrong.

Of course they want to create a distorted scary caricature of Hawk. They have not interest in having a real discussion about the issues. They want to create a caricature that terrifies people and then Trump can become their savior and protector. I don’t agree with everything being proposed by protestors. For example, I think some protestors are going to far in “defunding the police”. Yet to me, the discussion is not wether the police should be restructured, the discussion is about to what extent the police should be restructured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

This is a critical point. I can see how black people are deeply frustrated, fed up and want change. They are tired of empty promises and a system that refuses to change. I think a lot of people are waking up to underlying systemic biases and are becoming open to more substantive changes. Yet most of the public is not ready for a revolution, even if that revolution is peaceful. Bernie Sanders loss showed this. If progressives and blm push to hard, they are going to terrify conservatives and a lot of independents. Slogans like “defund the police”, “burn down the system” and “revolution” is terrible messaging. It scares half the people in the country. 

Correct.

19 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

They will lose their current status, and they don't want that. Of course...

This is exactly the kind of vaguely threatening response that fuels this fear. We want to be treated as equals. We want our own space too and our own christian traditional modest community. We don't want to live in submission and in fear to you. We don't want to be indebted to you and we are so tired of being held as if we are indebted to you.

Edited by crab12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, crab12 said:

We don't want to live in submission and in fear to you.

Like the people who is living now in submission and fear of them... or of us? Maybe I am not understanding from what POV are you talking about...

I didn't want to be threatening really...

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

Like the people who is living now in submission and fear of them... or of us?

I dunno how you feel, I just expressed what conservatives as a collective feel.

edit: I guess from your perspective it's hard for you to believe that conservatives feel afraid, but this is how they feel.

Edited by crab12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crab12 said:

I dunno how you feel, I just expressed what conservatives as a collective feel.

Oh, Ok... I got you now...


Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, conservatives are very unhappy with the current government as well, at least the part of the movement I identify the most with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now