TrustTheProcess

Right Wing Populism

45 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Roy said:

I've seen enough of her I think. Perhaps, her values and heart are in the right place. Though her Green seems incredibly naive, immature, and underdeveloped.

I'm sure they could find someone better to lead the cause but maybe she's the perfect reflection of those she represents. Just my opinion, I just hope for more for your countries sake (assuming you're American that is :P)

I’m observing something different. 

@Roy just wondering, who is a us politician that you appreciate, what stage would you put them at, and why?

13 hours ago, louhad said:

@Roy just wondering, who is a us politician that you appreciate, what stage would you put them at, and why?

I don't know enough about the cesspool that is US politics to make a strong informed opinion. I think people are reading into Spiral Dynamics too much, it's meant for groups not individuals.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Tucker with typical dumbfounded mock-concerned  look and arguing with  GOP Senator Mike Braun from Indiana 
who thinks the BLM has a right to voice their opinion 

CNN | Senator Mike Braun on qualified immunity and Democrats blocking JUSTICE Act

On June 23, 2020 Senator Mike Braun, introduced the Reforming Qualified Immunity Act stating
 "To claim qualified immunity under the Reforming Qualified Immunity Act, a government employee
such as a police officer would have to prove that there was a statute or court case in the relevant
jurisdiction showing his or her conduct was authorized".

Edited by Nak Khid