phoenix666

the universe wants to be you. all the time

5 posts in this topic

after a year-long break from this forum, I finally feel the desire to come back. I missed you.

and I wanted to come back with my new favorite quote. it's from Matt Kahn. I've never heard anyone talking as straight to my heart as him. he is a gem, every single word he speaks.

the universe wants to be you, all the time.

you are the Universe's greatest desire.

nothing puts me more into this moment, this experience, this live. it's all about integrating and embodying truth. all about loving ourselves. which has become my highest value, my highest and deepest intention. to be myself and to love it. and to pour that love into this world.

maybe it speaks to your heart too.

god wants to be you, all the time. so fulfill his desire and be you. and love all of it. :x

whatever arises, love that

A great approach after years of consuming non dual concepts is to say the exact opposite to what the seeker has learned to now grab on to. The seeker grabs on to the idea of getting rid of the ego, then when it is heard that it is okay to have an ego a huge relief of tension can happen in the body. 

You don't ACTUALLY have an ego in the body, but the act of trying to get rid of creates the illusion of it. 

Edited by traveler

Well, I'd say that actually the universe doesn't give a fuck about me, lol. 

one day this will all be memories

Welcome home :x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

9 hours ago, traveler said:

A great approach after years of consuming non dual concepts is to say the exact opposite to what the seeker has learned to now grab on to. The seeker grabs on to the idea of getting rid of the ego, then when it is heard that it is okay to have an ego a huge relief of tension can happen in the body. 

You don't ACTUALLY have an ego in the body, but the act of trying to get rid of creates the illusion of it. 

exactly, Matt Kahns words always wash a huge sense of relief and relaxation over me. from that state love and oneness arise and unfold naturally. I feel like he's right about different people needing different approaches and I definitely belong to the more heart-centered type <3

7 hours ago, dimitri said:

Welcome home :x

thanks dimitri  :x

whatever arises, love that