Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James123

8 gr dried shrooms. And goodbye everyone.

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 2 nights ago i consumed 8 gr dried shrooms. I just sit in meditation position and was recording myself in darkness and silence.  When i closed my eyes i just felt into like a black whole, and just vanished in the black whole for almost 3 hours and 45 minutes. In that state, i dont know how to explain it, but i will do my best. Me is(me) happening (meeing). Thats why nothing is happening because i am nothing. Just everything is gone, nothing and infinite. You cant feel, touch, think vs. nothing is happening just you infinite nothing. And nothing is happening. You are not sleeping nor awake, not exist or non exist, not human not god. You are just nothing infinite singularity. After that i become aware that i am in the body (i left the body for 3 hours  45 minutes and all existence was gone everyone of you), i had crazy energy and worked out 2 and half hours in order to sweat and get rid of toxin of shrooms. I just felt so less in the body, i let the body worked out and watch. I was completely free and had nothing to do with body. It is just unbelievable. You are not even aware that you are nothing, because you are nothing how can you know something ? Infinite nothingness. 

Only advice from me as god is BE PURE FUCKING HUMAN BEING. Dont add anything. You will find the love. God created all the creation based of its loneliness therefore it is unconditional love. However, only human can explore, carry and understand what the LOVE IS. YOU ARE SO FUCKING SPECIAL. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SPECIAL AND BEATIFUL YOU ARE. 

I dont think i will be good for the forum anymore. Because this is not an knowledge, knowledge comes from language. This can never be understood with language, because there is no me how can i understand what the language is. Thats why no one will understand me, i will better to shut up. i cant even say being or awareness . Just Empty. Nothing, me. 

Good bye everybody much luck to everyone. I hope you guys will be all happy with love and get whatever you want in your life. Much love. ❤️ 

Edited by James123

sounds like an excellent trip :x

love and blessings! 

Much love :)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Be well brother. Thanks for helping us grow. Now complete the Hero's Journey.  ❤️?

Enlightenment is not knowing in the moment. Any word that you have learned pushes away you from the truth.  It comes with not thinking. Every moment is it, if you dont think and dont label anything. Goodbye. Much love ❤️ 

@James123 get outta here you mangy mutt or I’m gonna slap you silly!

(jokes! I know you have no where to run and no where to hide :ph34r:)

Edited by DrewNows

❤❤ I've considered leaving too, there is absolutely no value or purpose whatsoever trying to explain what is. Everything said is not it, and at the same time it is. 

This forum is a place for playing, it is not serious.