Mosess

Suggestions on women/men psychology books?

14 posts in this topic

What books did you find helpful in understanding more about how women and/or men think?

"Evolutionary Psychology: The New Science of the Mind" by David Buss is pretty good. I've also heard good things about Shawn T Smiths books but I haven't read them.

Hallå

I'm looking for fiction, poetry and more spiritual books on seduction and women. I'm thinking of reading romance novels and stories about love that are popular with women. Bored of self help books at the moment. 

On 8/10/2020 at 3:48 PM, Lyubov said:

I'm looking for fiction, poetry and more spiritual books on seduction and women. I'm thinking of reading romance novels and stories about love that are popular with women. Bored of self help books at the moment. 

Check out OSHO - The book of women

@Mosess  Most ideas about men and women are hallucinations. One of the most persistent delusions of mankind.

It is so that in most countries men are constantly reminded of being strong, becoming important and women constantly about being social.

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/delusions-of-gender/9200000008572021/?bltgh=uveZzEY4vuUSkDcaVVdM6A.1_4.12.ProductTitle

Edited by humanProcess

2 hours ago, humanProcess said:

@Mosess  Most ideas about men and women are hallucinations. One of the most persistent delusions of mankind.

It is so that in most countries men are constantly reminded of being strong, becoming important and women constantly about being social.

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/delusions-of-gender/9200000008572021/?bltgh=uveZzEY4vuUSkDcaVVdM6A.1_4.12.ProductTitle

ideas in general are nothing but hallucinations.

I think that it is better if we understood why these ideas came to be rather than just disregard them as "delusions" or "hallucinations" 

Edited by Mosess

@Mosess  Men and women are built fysically different and women get babies. Men built fysically for power protection and women more connected to new life. That answers your question were it came from. Then came massive amounts of stories and delusions, the overarching amount of them are purely delusional. Apart from non-duality this is one of the biggest mindfuck of all times.

Edited by humanProcess

The truth is human beings are emotional creatures so both men and women are very emotional. just that women tend to be MORE emotional while men tend to rationalise more.

Read 'men are from mars, women are from venus' and 'The 5 love languages' to learn more.

5 hours ago, hyruga said:

Read 'men are from mars, women are from venus'

@Leo Gura Very old outdated book full of nonsense, ready for the trash can. But at least it explains why men drink coca cola zero and women coca cola light. (psstt its al fake, a big lifelong costume dress up game and the cola tastes the same)

Edited by humanProcess