Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vinc3nc

The Law of One (The Ra Material)

25 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’ve actually been seriously considering attempting contact with Ra on my next trip. I’m not sure if LSD will do the trick, but it’s all I have access to for the moment. I’ll certainly post the results if anything noteworthy happens. 

There is a description of very elaborate setup that you must create in order to invoke the spirit of Ra. It is well described in the first book.

It involved the Bible opened on a specific page, candles, and other props. If you want to call Ra, you must create the right phone. LOL 

I don't think LSD will do the trick, but maybe you can find new ways to connect to him. If so, I am curious to hear what he would say now. So please share. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But how do you know it's true?

A detailed and mindblowing explantion is less than worthless if you can't validate it.

For example, does Ra exist? You'd have to go talk to him to find out.

Yes, some things just feel right and I can refer to my life but obviously not the advanced stuff like higher densities etc. 

I guess it's an intuition like if u watch someones videos and if u don't know the topic you can somehow say if the person is coming from authenticity,  Law of One seems like something authentic.

1 hour ago, Member said:

@JosephKnecht How you'll be able to tell that you're talking to the spirit of Ra and not something else?

I am Ra. I greet you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We communicate now. 

That is how he "talked" in the book. He tells you who he is.

But how do you know that you are just not imagining his voice in his head you may ask? I can't answer that question for you. Only you can.