Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red-White-Light

You are God's Will

12 posts in this topic

You are God Will.

God is willing everything into being and pretends to be a homosapien. God can pretend to be a cat and that cat can have it's own thought process arising in conscious awareness e.g. the cat may think about a tuna can opening, but that is God locked into the module of God-being-cat-consciousness. That cat will fundamentally believe it's a cat and won't understand how God is looking through its eyes.

Illusory Subject vs Actual Subject

Imagine having dinner with family, God wills the room you sit in with your friends and pretends to be you through an ego. Your friends are just part of this imaginary construct from God will, and they also have egos. Raw awareness is unbounded by the mind because the human mind is not the actual subject. The mind is an illusion from the God-being-homosapien-consciousness. The actual subject is boundless awareness, meaning the chair is you, your family member is you. There is no object. You will all objects into being.

5 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

There is no object. You will all objects into being.

Can you explain this process from your understanding?

My understanding is that our vision is actually "nothing" looking at a projection which forms the visual field. In other words, you're in a VR world and the characters are all part of the same game.

@justfortoday You are "Nothing" creating the projection of the visual field. You're literally willing it, but not as a human being.

@Red-White-Light Yep, I agree with you.

I have actually experienced the "inversion" of my visual field to the point that it "unrolled" from my head and I was able to look at it as if I was looking at a frame on a wall.

Edited by justfortoday

@Red-White-Light That is why you are "omni-present". 

The "space" is what moves your "body" - You are a 360 degree visual field positioned everywhere inside this game and you are not an object, but the "simulation" of being that object so that God can experience your life.

So you think you are moving your body, but in reality, the space around you is moving YOUR body because it is a projection of God's will.

The air is alive. The space is alive. It's everywhere, so that nothing can experience it as a projection.

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday 

3 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Red-White-Light 

That is why you are "omni-present". 

You are the room, the furniture, your friend, the tree etc.

The "space" is what moves your "body" 

Space is an illusion, you are willing the illusion of space.

16 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

So we're left with pure nothingness experiencing pure light, which shifts into "things" and "forms".

2 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

So we're left with pure nothingness experiencing pure light, which shifts into "things" and "forms".

and "distinctions"

12 minutes ago, cetus said:

Just a share.........

When-Buddha-saysAll-is-illusionhe-isnt-saying-that-nothing-is-real.-Hes-saying-that-your-minds-projections-onto-reality-are-illusions.-Hes-saying-that-...-Buddha.jpg

That's beautiful, thanks for sharing.