Pav

Suddenly Overwhelmed By Gratitude

8 posts in this topic

It's so magical that anything exists at all. I'm literally here in tears, I can't believe it all, that I had this opportunity just to exist. Why me? Why do I deserve this privilege? I never did anything worthy of this beauty. I cannot keep living like this. I cannot live for myself. I must dedicate my life to something greater. To values beyond this petty ego. I don't know what I'm going to do. I know that no matter what I contribute that I can never possibly repay this debt.

@Mat Pav You feeling it? Yea. You got me smiling too. I was feeling the collective consciousness of the plant as a whole. Yes, it just pours out. These experiences are very meaningful in some way I can't explain. Not just on an individual level but they seem to also resonate deeply through the very fabric of existence. Everything comes to life and just pops out. Do you ever wonder if all the searching for enlightenment is falsehood in a sense because it's really more about just remembering something we forgot about? Like that should be the experience all the time but something obscures it from our view more often than not? It sounds like you found that something missing and everything is suddenly just there where it's always been.:)

@Mat Pav Good! Be sure to put your money where your mouth is ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Mat Pav

On 7/22/2016 at 1:21 PM, Mat Pav said:

It's so magical that anything exists at all. I'm literally here in tears, I can't believe it all, that I had this opportunity just to exist. Why me? Why do I deserve this privilege? I never did anything worthy of this beauty. I cannot keep living like this. I cannot live for myself. I must dedicate my life to something greater. To values beyond this petty ego. I don't know what I'm going to do. I know that no matter what I contribute that I can never possibly repay this debt.

I'm so happy for you that you feel that way!!  I've had my moments where I've experienced those feelings as well.  It's just so beautiful and when you give to others it is the most amazing feeling.  I been striving to feel that way every day.  It gives you something to look forward to every day you wake up in the morning.  It just makes life so effortless, and blissful...it becomes ethereal.

If you're looking to find a purpose and to dedicate your life to something greater I might suggest taking Leo's life purpose course.  I bought it last month.  And I got to tell you, it was the best investment I made.  It's allowing me to map out my life and how I can give back. The course gives you focus and direction. I was in a very lost place for a while, until I started watching the videos from the course. I gained so much insight.   It does take time to figure out what that answer is for yourself but when you find it the light bulb will go off in your head, and you will just know.   I'm pretty close to finding mine, and I haven't even watched all the videos yet.  But I feel like I'm on a much happier vibration...as I strive to work for the greater good...and give my unconditional love to the universe.

I hope you find your answers and you find your way because you deserve to have and achieve great magical things in your life! :)

On 7/22/2016 at 10:21 AM, Mat Pav said:

Hey Mat. This is funny cause I had the same overwhelming sense of gratitude just this morning too. Literally cried while eating breakfast.. at how I'm so lucky to have food right in front of me, people, parents and friends to support me. It was really a touchy moment :')