andyjohnsonman

Recent episode - question about Unity and division within spiral dynamics

6 posts in this topic

Great recent video Leo, one of my favourites. I love when everything is tied in together with politics, history, SD, spirituality etc. Leo talks about unity and division and how the culture wars at the moment is tier 1 division which came out from the unity of stage blue. After seeing the limits of this stage many factors gave rise to people having different ideologies but with a lack of epistemology which can make it hard for ppl to decide which direction to head in. How will this division  eventually unite people when there are always going to be people at different stages on the spiral? Surely the only way for this to happen would be for everyone to move up to tier 2 integral consciousness as anything lower than this then there’s going to be backlash and more division? If that’s the case this will take centuries surely? 

As a culture a consensus will grow about the limitations of Blue and Orange, opening up to a Green worldview and value set.

This is already happening, as we see in the news. Racism, for example, is becoming impossible to maintain in public without shame. Endless capitalism is starting to be questioned and shamed too.

Pretty soon the Wall Street types will be ashamed of their work as their peers start to see them as devils.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Good to know we are going towards green finally. Yay yay 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura How can Wall Street and the world of finance evolve towards green, as I’m guessing the stock market won’t just disappear in a functioning green society, is it a case of ending the corruption, which would be a remarkable feat. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 minute ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Leo Gura How can Wall Street and the world of finance evolve towards green, as I’m guessing the stock market won’t just disappear in a functioning green society, is it a case of ending the corruption, which would be a remarkable feat. 

It could be regulated and taxed a lot more. Ethics on Wall Street will also improve. Investments will favor more conscious and Green companies. Selfish companies will start to get shunned and shamed and become bad investments.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Replace the people in wall street with people of mainly green values. What decisions would they make? What deals would they propose? What would their goals be?