Zak

Am I a SIMP? SIMP?

10 posts in this topic

To start off, I legitimately did not know about this "simp" thing up until my brother called me as "a real definition of a simp".

SIMP? for those who don't know what a simp is, here is the definition:

SIMP, is an acronym for Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pu**y. To get laid.

I am using a social media app which connects me with other people, so I make calls a lot there, mostly girls to be fairly honest. I am talking with a bunch of girls from all around the world, spitting game and shit, talking in a witty humor. In real life, I live in a place where I can't go and do pick up, so that's where I do my game. I don't know, I really do like female companionship like all the time. I can literally live my entire life on a bed with two women. haha

So, this Idea of me being a simp real hurt me just now, because I don't only want to chase pu**y. I want to be a dude who sticks to his life purpose. This definition of a SIMP real fits me (I think). I am scared if I only will chase women for the rest of my life. I have been chasing them for ages now. And I am a cute, witty guy. I do. get. women. But all I am saying is if I ever will get over of this lust of chasing women in me.

Guys here, do you have this problem?

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

That's not a definition of simp. 

Also nothing wrong with wanting or chasing women. 

Don't rely on people's definitions. People always need something to criticise and pick on. 

Whatever you do, even if it's zigzag, it's a process of growth. There are always growing pains. 

A simp is a man who is extremely submissive to a woman, and let's her have full control, doesn't stand up to her bad behavior, all of this to impress her, aka he is her puppy dog. 

You're just looking for female company because you don't have one physically. That's not a simp. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Thanks for clearing it out for me.

But let me you a little bit of what I say and tell girls/women on my regular calls.

I tell them: "You are my cat, and I am a lion. I am protecting you and feeding you", I usually laugh a lot while talking. And they fking love it, they laugh too and tells me that my future wife is lucky to have a man like me.

I tell them, "You are my mom or my teacher" and then start a flirty role play where I ask like "Can I take you home".

And more importantly, I am addicted to chatting or calling women. I sometimes spend my entire day just chit chatting with fking women. damn

I think this is too much. I kinda feel like I am sexually thirsty as fujjj.

But thanks again,

Edited by Zak

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

@Zak The main lesson here for you is to stop giving your power away to moronic social constructs like "SIMP". This is some bullshit invented by online trolls and keyboard jockeys.

Go out, meet women, date, and follow your life purpose. Stop caring what meme-y label some fool uses to define you. To even seriously consider such ideas a "SIMP" is already an insult to your consciousness and humanity.

You are God. Start acting like it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Zak Complete superiority over human condition man. 

Act like you are in kindergarten surrounded by kids. Kids opinions not so accurate. Most of it is projected out lies they lie themselves with. 

Brother calls you simp is because he himself beleives he is simp and wants that toxic waste on you. So he can be free. Once you are simp by some miracle he is not.

Waiting for @Artemis to call me out on arrogance but I lived the devils for most of my life, worst ones so I know everything about them. That's how most people are to higher or lesser degree. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Zak

5 hours ago, Zak said:

@Leo Gura @zeroISinfinity @Preety_India Thanks guys, your comments just shifted my paradigm. I am a kid and God at the same time. ?

Kid, god and a simp at the same time ?

jk though is you have to ask if you’re a simp your probably a simp

On 19/06/2020 at 11:14 AM, zeroISinfinity said:

Brother calls you simp is because he himself beleives he is simp and wants that toxic waste on you. So he can be free. Once you are simp by some miracle he is not.

That’s some simp talk there son

I know you are but what am I 

2E60F55B-9201-4E19-A934-6142875FDA1A.jpeg

On 18/06/2020 at 6:47 PM, Zak said:

To start off, I legitimately did not know about this "simp" thing up until my brother called me as "a real definition of a simp".

SIMP? for those who don't know what a simp is, here is the definition:

SIMP, is an acronym for Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pu**y. To get laid.

I am using a social media app which connects me with other people, so I make calls a lot there, mostly girls to be fairly honest. I am talking with a bunch of girls from all around the world, spitting game and shit, talking in a witty humor. In real life, I live in a place where I can't go and do pick up, so that's where I do my game. I don't know, I really do like female companionship like all the time. I can literally live my entire life on a bed with two women. haha

So, this Idea of me being a simp real hurt me just now, because I don't only want to chase pu**y. I want to be a dude who sticks to his life purpose. This definition of a SIMP real fits me (I think). I am scared if I only will chase women for the rest of my life. I have been chasing them for ages now. And I am a cute, witty guy. I do. get. women. But all I am saying is if I ever will get over of this lust of chasing women in me.

Guys here, do you have this problem?

Simp is the opposite of pimp. Nothing about chasing women is pimp. Fine line between pursuing and pulling versus thirsty beta. Get a grip. Get muscles. Get money. Get a life. 

The biggest calling card of a simp is worshiping women. Focus on your spiritual path. Mind. Body, spirit. All the above takes priority over getting laid and i love to smash. 

You can only serve one master. If you are chasing women, you aren't on your purpose.