Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

I feel like abolishing slavery was a miracle

4 posts in this topic

From contemplation, I personally define miracles as problems that are impossible to solve, that gets solved. For example someone having cancer in like 50AD, where there's no modern medicine, and Jesus coming up and healing him. 

Back when I was in school, I had bible class for a little while. And I remember vividly my bible teacher telling me that this world is a miracle. There was nothing, then all of a sudden, god clicked his fingers and produced trees, materials, space, time out of no where. That's a miracle. Us humans invent things by rearranging materials, but god can click his fingers and make materials appear. 

We all live in a very sophisticated, advanced matrix, and we all believe that this matrix wasn't invented by us, but by someone else, and we are in it. As you go through the spiritual journey, you start to see how fundamental truths and material 3D objects are just thoughts, and don't have substance. 

This 3D matrix is huge, and manipulating it... let alone becoming conscious of what it really is, is a ridiculously massive undertaking. 

And there's no 'future' to this matrix. This matrix is what it is, if it changes, that change cannot be predicted. You've literally jumped to another universe. That's why mystical experiences are so 'woooooow'. You can't map or draw what you're in for till it happens.

From the way I see it, if this matrix's fundamental laws change, to the point where the entire matrix rearranges and re-organises itself, I see that as being a miracle. Just like what my bible teacher said, this re-organisation doesn't come from rearranging material items together, with a click of your fingers, everything is different. The new matrix came from nothing, it just appeared. It didn't come from metal, or thoughts, or anything else, it just appeared out of nowhere. And this matrix aint some candy from the candy store, its the entire universe (or dream). Its fucken huge. 

I think its nice to appreciate that abolishing slavery was a new matrix that appeared out of nowhere. Back in the 1800s, black people being lesser than white people was a fundamental truth. It wasn't like the world was deluded, and black people where equal to whites all along... no no no! (to be more precise, we are all deluded all along, about the world being real rather than a dream, but I'm talking relatively here) Black people became equal to white people only when that new matrix appeared out of no where. Before that, black people literally were lesser, fundamentally. Right now, if you shoot a cow, you don't get a murder charge. Within this matrix, that's fine because within this matrix a fundamental law of reality is, people are more valuable than cows. That's a fact, fundamental, and how the world works. Yet replace cow with black people and now you have the matrix of the 18th century. Imagine tomorrow the matrix changed so that cows = humans, and humans get murder for shooting a cow, how radical that would be... it would be a miracle. 

I just think its valuable in a time like this, where there is so much chaos, negativity and turmoil to sit back, and just appreciate and remember that all revolutions that have happened in this world are miracles. And if we ever get a big revolution in this life time, its not something to gloss over, its literally a miracle, a gift from God. We should be excited, woowed, amazed and full of joy to see, experience and be apart of any revolutions that happen moving forward. Both on a personal level and collective level. These times are exciting times ahead. We aren't just transitioning from stage orange to green or whatever, we are literally reinventing how the world fundamentally works. We are changing the laws of physics, God is creating a world that has never ever existed before, a world that is impossible yet relieves heaps of suffering, and that is fucken amazing, regardless of all the chaos it causes. 

Edited by electroBeam

The Civil War was a miracle of Love ;)

That's why you should be optimistic in the big picture and not get fazed but minor stuff like rioting, Trump, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Cows are more important than humans. And they will always be. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.