upstream

Youtuber w/ 2.5M followers did aya, now doing 40 day fast to help ppl wake up.

187 posts in this topic

"Please humble yourself". Yes. How dare you say you are God? Humble yourself, human! Please be a separate, depressed person. Please limit yourself. Please be limited and unfree. Please follow the norm. Follow the herd. Do as you are told, always. Keep yourself at all times inside the constraints of what society/others/ego says is normal. Continue on struggling for struggle's sake. Stay depressed.

:D :D :D

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

9 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Btw I edited my earlier post, Ananta, to include something more. (if you didn't already see). <3 

Love <3

I saw, I was only trying to gently point to a possible blind spot.

Ego/thought is very sneaky, as Nahm would say.

Love?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

" I recommend retiring your fascination with Conner and focusing on yourself, clearly much work to be done there."

Which self should I focus on? What work needs to be done here? :D And for what purpose? :D 

@Jacobsrw 

20 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Thats not why I said, "says the ego".

I said it, because of this-

Yes, you did. And what I said there was a joke. My opinion doesn't mean anything, obviously, lol.
All opinions, isolated, mean absolutely nothing.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 minute ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Yes, you did.

I'm pretty sure I know exactly why I say something, but seems you just want to argue and I'm not interested. 

Have a good night

Peace out✌

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

22 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

The one spending 5000 words a comment...

Which one? 

Now, stay logical and rational as long as you can...

... @Ananta 

"I saw, I was only trying to gently point to a possible blind spot.

Ego/thought is very sneaky, as Nahm would say.

Love?"

"I'm pretty sure I know exactly why I say something, but seems you just want to argue and I'm not interested. 
Have a good night
Peace out✌"

Thank you ? Yes the ego-mechanism is extremely sneaky, indeed. That's the beauty of it. If it were easy, it wouldn't be fun. ?

Actually I don't want to argue. I want to sleep now. The "yes you did" was unneeded, indeed, sorry. Good night to you too! <3 sweet dreams everyone

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

The beauty of psychological projection is that the "self" (that is: God/Consciousness/Love) that is doing the projection is often blind to it itself, even if you lay it out obviously in front of the self.

12 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

" I recommend retiring your fascination with Conner and focusing on yourself, clearly much work to be done there."

Which self should I focus on? What work needs to be done here? :D And for what purpose? :D 

Please stop. This is turning into a parody :/

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.