Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkKol

Illegal passenger/Migrant

5 posts in this topic

I live at the Croatian border, a place where a lot of syrian people illegally pass true  hoping to reach Germany for a better life  (because of their economy and easy to get jobs). Today i caught one hiding behind a Lamppost! he looked confused and scared, he had a empty 2l coke bottle and really really dirty clothe.  Problem is that i reported him to the police because i felt it was the right thing to do at that moment and NOW looking back at it i feel really really bad about it even tho they steal peoples cars all the time, he looked really innocent and i can't forgive myself! this happened 1h ago.

Edited by MarkKol
Wrong grammar

Confessed your sins by online? Ok son..just repeat this..

O Lord, Jesus Christ, Redeemer and Saviour, forgive my sins, just as You forgave Peter's denial and those who crucified You. Count not my transgressions, but, rather, my tears of repentance. Remember not my iniquities, but, more especially, my sorrow for the offenses I have committed against You. I long to be true to Your Word, and pray that You will love me and come to make Your dwelling place within me. I promise to give You praise and glory in love and in service all the days of my life.

Don't worry about it. He wouldn't have made it to Germany without being caught by the police.

"A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong."

- Neil Degrasse Tyson