Kalki Avatar

5-MeO-DMT questions to Leo

65 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

how do you know if they deny it?  Andrew Weil and Oliver Sacks are not gurus but they are on mainstream media and have openly spoken about their psychedelics use 

Of course if you press them on it they will be forced to admit it, but most of them keep it unsaid.

Most of them don't even make the connection in their own mind that they started on the path because the culture changed to allow it because psychedelics became widely used.

The only reason stuff like yoga and Zen and Buddhism and TM became popular in the West is because minds were opened thanks to psychedelics in the 60's. Psychedelics made the myths tangible. All of this gets taken for granted and unacknowledged.

You think it's an accident, for example, that Ralston and Shinzen Young both lived in San Fransisco during the 60's??? They didn't do it on their own. Their culture led them to it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course if you press them on it they will be forced to admit it, but most of them keep it unsaid.

Mike Tyson and  Joe Rogan they are the new gurus, not afraid to speak on it 

2 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

236e17a73d0ae54a7fa423ee156c3dd5.png

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

They are jokers and have no clue what's going on.

They are sitting on a bottomless diamond mine and don't even know it.

The full power of psychedelics is virtually unknown to anyone. We are still in the Psychedelic Dark Age.

Mike Tyson is currently the most enlightene person on 

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

236e17a73d0ae54a7fa423ee156c3dd5.png

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Iron Mike is my guru,  the toad has opened him. He is the top awakened avatar , complete transformation  

Edited by Nak Khid

37 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Reminds me of this one hahahaha:
8b8xukkozl031.jpg

Ram Dass spoke openly about his acid use, he was not trying to deny anything. You need a better example 

@Nak Khid What Leo said reminded me of that meme. That's all.

Shinzen's "Dharma-Free" Funny Story of his Car Accident while on LSD

Edited by Nak Khid

@Leo Gura So basically, what you are saying is that what all enlightened masters have said about leaving the vehicle towards God after enligthenment is actually right and wrong at the same time.

Because, if one is to keep reaching towards higher levels of conciousness even after liberation, the journey has barely begun. Yes, you are now on God's side but how close can you be near me? How much can you know me? How much can you accept and love me? Its an Infinite journey towards infinity itself? 

But this is already the case on all authentically enlightened beings who have reached the absolute. How much more absolute can you go than the absolute itself? How is that inside the dimension of the absolute there can be something more absolute than the absolute? Who is it that after liberation and absolute understanding, still wants to know more than there is to know and is already known. 

Is it possible that your experiences of Infinite love differ from other teachers because they are already liberated and you are not? Maybe they are so absorbed in it that their minds are not able to process and intelectualize they way you explain it. You are both living in completely different dimensions and paradigms and both minds have gone under completely different experiences and transformations for a different amount of time. 

Please, bring me some light. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

Ram Dass spoke openly about his acid use, he was not trying to deny anything. You need a better example 

Ram Dass only explored a limited area of psychedelics. He got to know that area well, yet he did not have broad understanding and embodiment of psychedelics. 

16 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Ram Dass only explored a limited area of psychedelics. He got to know that area well, yet he did not have broad understanding and embodiment of psychedelics. 

how do you know this? 

Leo Gura

For me DMT is crystal lucid, more powerful and clear than 5-MeO. It is the purest form of consciousness imaginable.

It's the only psychedelic I will consume from now on.

I realize now that all my 5-MeO-DMT trips was preparatory work to lead me to DMT. The best was saved for last

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Nak Khid Dude what are you doing?

posting a new Leo quote which may surprise some people 

4 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

posting a new Leo quote which may surprise some people 

It's surprising yes, but why post it here?

Look at the title of the thread

there is no separation

Edited by Nak Khid

2 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Shinzen's "Dharma-Free" Funny Story of his Car Accident while on LSD

And yet he's still not awake.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

how do you know? 

15 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

how do you know? 

Take some 5-MeO and you'll know how I know.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nak Khid

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

@Leo Gura and yet he still not awake? HAHAHA. I would love to see shinzen face seeing you say that after all that hard work to attain liberation. Im dying of laugther, LMAO.

Poor shinzen, seems so innocent and good. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link