Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

I Just Had a Reiki/Psychic Session First Time... Mindfuck!

11 posts in this topic

The Session

I booked a Reiki session because I was curious if there was something to it. I figure the best way to find out is something is true is to experience it first hand.

First I laid on my back on a stretcher. She started by laying her hands on some parts of my head, almost immediately I felt a tension in my throat and had to cough and swallow every 5 seconds, when she moved on my throat was normal again. 

She kept moving around to different parts of my body and depending on where she went I would feel deep calmness or deep anxiety. When she touched my legs I felt calm, when she touched my chest I felt darkness and fear. 

Then I laid on my chest and when she put a hand on my tailbone and neck I felt deep sadness and almost started crying but since I had to cough again she removed her hands quickly, I guess she sensed it was bit too intense. 

Psychic

She sat down and basically started telling me about things Ive been thinking and feeling deeply everyday for the past 6 months... I cant explain how this happened...

She said I was struggling between being detailed, creative, relaxed versus being quick and getting things done... She said I love the puzzle of it and basically being in that meditative flow of creativity... and made a motion with her fingers which is very similar to me using the computer to make music. Making music on the computer is basically like laying a puzzle. Its very nerdy and pinpointy. 

and this is 100% true since I am a musician and I have been struggling with getting my songs out quickly and also not being able to push my creativity, I have to wait for it to arrive which sometimes takes time but I dont how to balance it. 

Then she said "You make music or something like that dont you?" I just said mmhm... and had my mind blown... 

Then she asked if I had a domineering father because she could feel it in my energy... And I just said... "Spot on..." What more can I say... she was basically telling me things with her eyes closed so it wasnt as if she was gauging my reaction or anything. When we talked it felt like we had known eachother for years and I didnt have to explain anything to her... I mostly just nodded and said "Mm" It was beautiful!

... I dont know how to process this... I hadnt told her anything except that I have social anxiety but thats it!! 

My rational mind is in cognitive dissonance right now.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Hehe yes it's amazing to discover that these things are real. I'm open-minded but some experiences have just been so mind-blowing :)

This is obvious call. Go for her doesn't matter what the cost. Not my fault for falling in love. Pull is so strong. 

Maybe 1st time in my life I will abandone loyalty. 

I got inloved and I can't lie myself. 

@Rilles  I am glad that you had that experience. It's a true blessing to experience something like that. 

I would love a Reiki session because I believe so much but I can't afford it so won't think about it for the moment. But I will try learning Reiki in the meantime. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Hehe yes it's amazing to discover that these things are real. I'm open-minded but some experiences have just been so mind-blowing :)

I dont even know what to say haha... Im gonna have to process this for sure. 

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

This is obvious call. Go for her doesn't matter what the cost. Not my fault for falling in love. Pull is so strong. 

Maybe 1st time in my life I will abandone loyalty. 

I got inloved and I can't lie myself. 

?

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Rilles  I am glad that you had that experience. It's a true blessing to experience something like that. 

I would love a Reiki session because I believe so much but I can't afford it so won't think about it for the moment. But I will try learning Reiki in the meantime. 

It is! A beautiful experience!

Yeah I just did it as a fun experiment... Now i want more haha! But it is expensive... 60$ basically. 

31 minutes ago, Rilles said:

with her eyes closed so it wasnt as if she was gauging my reaction or anything.

Hearing is way better than seeing, believe me with enough consciousness you can sniff out the most subtle of lies. And this is not a super human power or something, just a normal thing, but a person needs to be highly conscious and aware and these things just come out automatically.

32 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I felt a tension in my throat

Doing reiki to the throat can feel like burning or heating, and a person tries to swallow it away, the only thing a reiki healer can do is either make more distance between throat and the hands or move to a different spot. A lot of people get it cause this spot is very sensitive.

It's very nice to hear you are actually putting your ass to this work and seeing your own direct experience. This will expand your understanding of what is possible in this reality, rather than being closed minded and just thinking about it.

Try out crystals, just research what you want, get some and see if they work.

Mahadev

15 minutes ago, inFlow said:

Hearing is way better than seeing, believe me with enough consciousness you can sniff out the most subtle of lies. And this is not a super human power or something, just a normal thing, but a person needs to be highly conscious and aware and these things just come out automatically.

I see! 

Doing reiki to the throat can feel like burning or heating, and a person tries to swallow it away, the only thing a reiki healer can do is either make more distance between throat and the hands or move to a different spot. A lot of people get it cause this spot is very sensitive.

My throat felt scratchy and sometimes blocked... 

It's very nice to hear you are actually putting your ass to this work and seeing your own direct experience. This will expand your understanding of what is possible in this reality, rather than being closed minded and just thinking about it.

Thats the only way to learn! Real science is putting your ass on the line! :) 

Try out crystals, just research what you want, get some and see if they work.

Bought some awhile back... Didnt do nothing for me... Theyre on my window sill just looking pretty nowadays. 

30 minutes ago, inFlow said:

@Rilles crystals are super subtle

but how subtle? What am I supposed to do with them?

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

but how subtle? What am I supposed to do with them?

Its quite subtle for a normal human. Get a rose-quartz crystal, lay back and just meditate holding it right to your heart. Observe what comes up in your direct experience then google about the effects of it.

Crystals vibrate in different frequencies which is observable for a human who has enough awareness to do so.

Mahadev

40 minutes ago, inFlow said:

Its quite subtle for a normal human. Get a rose-quartz crystal, lay back and just meditate holding it right to your heart. Observe what comes up in your direct experience then google about the effects of it.

Crystals vibrate in different frequencies which is observable for a human who has enough awareness to do so.

Okay! Cool! I have a rose-quartz, will research more thoroughly. ✌?