ucan99

A LIST OF PSYCHEDELICS COMPARED

7 posts in this topic

I know you made many videos about psychedelics, and I watched most of them. However I think it would be nice to have a psychedelics video about your experience on different psychedelics and their comparison since a lot of people on this forum would agree on the fact that you are an experienced person who has tried a lot of psychedelic drugs. I think you can even make a series out of this, comparing them about their power of vision, riskiness, how they affect the brain, or what insights you have gained from them, or which psychedelic can be used for which purpose, or which can be microdosed. Another point is, I for example know about shrooms lsd, dmt, 5 meo dmt, and mescaline, but i am sure there is much more types providing different kinds of experiences which you might know.

✌???✌?✌?✌?????

Dont look at me! Look inside!

+1

I especially want to know how he compares super high mushroom doses with DMT (including 5-MeO).

Terence McKenna once made a video like this, I'll link it if I could find it.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Could be what's best for what purposes

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

could also be good to know what to start with, so you dont freak out 

Dont look at me! Look inside!