WHO IS

NOT "HOW" but WHY, get rid of fear of Death?

69 posts in this topic

@WHO IS james is the devil. He could do any manipulation to others to sustain and improve his survival, satisfactions, thoughts and beliefs. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

@WHO IS james is the devil. He could do any manipulation to others to sustain and improve his survival, satisfactions, thoughts and beliefs. 

But don't you think that it is only logical to try to survive, God doesn't have this problem, right? God is immortal. A mortal wanting to live is evil? lol

@WHO IS God doesnt  have a problem, because even devil is god or you is god. But when you (devil) face with the god, every second when you say me, your bonds will break into million pieces because of pain till surrender yourself (ego). You are the god now, but from your ego to source, you will suffer good, and pay the price of holding the ego :) 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

@WHO IS God doesnt  have a problem, because even devil is god or you is god. But when you (devil) face with the god, every second when you say me, your bonds will break into million pieces because of pain till surrender yourself (ego). You are the god now, but from your ego to source, you will suffer good, and pay the price of holding the ego :) 

So God creates someone then kills it? Doesnt that mean that persons/egos existence was in vain, and the only reason it existed was to entertain God?

1 minute ago, WHO IS said:

So God creates someone then kills it? Doesnt that mean that persons/egos existence was in vain, and the only reason it existed was to entertain God?

When you say, i am, you separate yourself from god, how long or how much you separate yourself, you will pay same amount of price. Allah want you to be aware of in this life, in order to love, share and help with his love to others. Love, sharing and compassion are the best feeling of you (God). You are god with denying and just try to survive as body is your fault. Who will pay the price, there is only you. Wake up, forget to body, love, help, share and protect others for your real self. Because all is you. Otherwise, live like an ego, only think yourself and your family, and die like a scared evil. If you really love Allah, you have to give up yourself, and find him. 

12 hours ago, WHO IS said:

You can't know for sure what happens after the physical body dies

This shows that all you are really fearing is the unknown 

There is nothing to be scared of 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

14 hours ago, James123 said:

@WHO IS thats why i get in the game for survival needs (which is ego), rest of the time i am witnessing the game as awareness or god whatever it is called. Game is nothing and life is not happening. Just imagine the movie matrix, my body is codes to write these messages to you. I am watching it as awareness now. Whatever i watch is me too as nothing. So where is the life?

So you're just a program that writes messages? Watch Matrix again because you misinterpreted the message. To break free from the Matrix you need to stop being a stupid program and start being yourself. Not even to mention that in the Matrix when the mind dies the body dies. What does that tells you?

11 hours ago, WHO IS said:

You know there is a alternative, wanting to not die at all, not in a billion years. 

Why would we want to die guys? You are all beautiful and too special for you to just die. I love you all, and I don't want you to die. 

You don't die if you are alive and believe in Life. You are Life.

13 minutes ago, Member said:

So you're just a program that writes messages?

Neo is a mistaken of the system. Everyone is the part of the system and or created by inevitable situation of the system, thats why end of the movie, he returns back to source. 

15 minutes ago, Member said:

To break free from the Matrix you need to stop being a stupid program and start being yourself. Not even to mention that in the Matrix when the mind dies the body dies. What does that tells you?

Lol. I am the architect or awareness. End of matrix 1 neo dies and comes back as enlightened because of love. Or Oracle tells neo all the time, he already made the choice, he just here to understand it why. Go to mirror ask yourself, why am i here ? You are either going to work, school, go out and pay your bills. You are a still program too. You just need to open up. Lol :) nothing is inside of the body. Just be witness and aware of the body. You will watch a movie, believe me :) body is a robot. 

12 minutes ago, Member said:
12 hours ago, WHO IS said:

You don't die if you are alive and believe in Life. You are Life.

You are the moment. Entire room including your body. Eyes dont see. There is no eyes, only awareness is here, and it is nothing. Therefore it is not here. So it wont die. 

2 minutes ago, Member said:

No, body is the temple of God and the Tree of Life. You are not a robot.

Stay in your temple :) Till you realize that nothing is inside of the body :) 

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Stay in your temple :) Till you realize that nothing is inside of the body :) 

I am everything, not nothing. If you want to become nothing, then die. I died to be born again, so I don't need to die again.

@Member lol :) good luck to surrender while body dies :) in order to be everything you must be nothing first. That everything will break down to nothing, and you will get it :) 

Edited by James123

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Member in order to be everything you must be nothing first. That everything will break down to nothing, and you will get it :) 

What makes you assume that I didn't experience ego death? I died as a human and I woke up as God. God doesn't die.

15 minutes ago, Member said:

Are you dead? NO. Then what makes you assume that you will die? Because people say so?

Witness. Body writes i watch. If you Cant think or forget to think for a moment, how can you be alive? 

Edited by James123

38 minutes ago, Member said:

What makes you assume that I didn't experience ego death? I died as a human and I woke up as God. God doesn't die.

Where is god, it is the moment.