sure

guys i have to make money where to begin

8 posts in this topic

i don't know how i'm i gonna treat this question you know what i mean 

Get a job. Any job.

if you're asking this question, you're probably not high enough up maslow's hierarchy to worry about life purpose. Just create something stable for yourself first. Then once you have a steady source of income and start to build some savings, you can start thinking about bigger aspirations.

Edited by Yarco

@Yarco if you were in my place what would you do?

where you gonna start ?

is money = business 

or money=service

and if money=business where to start and vice versa 

@sure What is your living and expenses like currently? How much time can you allocate to something? How fast do you need money?

1 hour ago, sure said:

@Yarco if you were in my place what would you do?

where you gonna start ?

Whatever the highest paying job is that you're qualified for.

If you have a degree, something related to that.

If not, start applying for every minimum wage job like McDonalds, grocery stores, etc. that you can find

1 hour ago, sure said:

is money = business 

or money=service

and if money=business where to start and vice versa 

I'm not sure how you're defining those terms. A business can provide a service, so they aren't mutually exclusive.

Business, service, or product all produce money. But if you're desperate to make money in the short term, starting a business is not the way to go.

@Average Investor

-i live with my parents

-i have too much time more than half portion of the day 

-as soon as possible 

btw i'm from morocco north of africa and stores ...are closed you can't apply to jobs this period [i used to work in manual labor due to some circumstances i was obligated to stay home and work on my inner self and now i have to make money]

-i can work for anybody if there need be 

@sure I would say to invest your time into acquiring knowledge on the topic. I am not sure how dire the situation is, but assuming you can hold out. I would recommend that you invest into some high quality business books, or free materials just online if you don't have the funding currently. If you can dedicate that time to getting a grasp on the actual understanding of business and I recommend that you learn about investing eventually too. You are going to want to explore business options and see what you like and if you even really want to get into business at all. If you are just in the mindset that you want to make quick cash, then unfortunately it's going to be rough. Most businesses require about a year to really get off the ground and become profitable. Although, you should get an idea of at least how you can get money coming in and do some tests as soon as you can.

If you do want a business that generates profit faster, then you will want to offer a service and not a product. I could bet you that people in your country would pay you to do things like bring them groceries and supplies as an example. This would be a faster way to make money during the current situation. 

Do you have any skills or talents? Anything you are really knowledgeable about? 

If you really need it immediately, then getting a job is about the best bet that you have. 

Please consider that there will likely be a gap in my knowledge about your country and laws. So you will have to research into what it would actually take to get something running there. 

This is such a complicated question.  The obvious answers are: Contribute in a way that is already needed and you are already qualified.  Have confidence that good work in this job will help you grow and feel good about yourself.  Build skills a little bit at a time based on what seems most relevent and impactful over both the short and long term.