Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evil Raccoon

Regression On The Fucking Spiral

13 posts in this topic

If human consciousness "only takes steps forward and not backwards" as Baldy said then how the fuck do we have ppl like Elliot Hulse who was Green falling back into Blue for example?

I'm not friendly.

No idea. I don't think we regress. Doesn't look logically possible. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Also there's atheists who then convert into a fucking religion, doesn't make sense to me.Had a friend back in high school who did that.

I'm not friendly.

@Evil Raccoon  Don't pay attention to those people. They are fake. They do everything for social image and to look cool. They don't have real growth, all gimmick and games. It's kinda stupid. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India I don't give a fuck about anyone.I'm just wondering how that shit happens cuz I don't want it to happen to me.

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

It's a "spiral" in the sense that we circle back around but with a bit more wisdom each time. Doesn't mean the content always changes or we don't have several of the same hangups that come up. Don't take the model as being some straight linear path that you should directly experience. The same can be said for healing.

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov I don't think going back to Red with "a bit more wisdom" cud be possible tho xD 

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

3 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

@Lyubov I don't think going back to Red with "a bit more wisdom" cud be possible tho xD 

I think you are mistaking the map for the territory. Do you think all aspects of red have entirely left everyone's psyche/personality? 

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I think you are mistaking the map for the territory. Do you think all aspects of red have entirely left everyone's psyche/personality? 

I'm not sayin that.But I'd probably not go murder somebody and rape his wife in my free time (plus there's the fucking quarantine anyways).

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

2 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

I'm not sayin that.But I'd probably not go murder somebody and rape his wife in my free time (plus there's the fucking quarantine anyways).

I don't think you would either. But avoid such extreme examples or interpretations. you might miss the subtler aspects of where you might be. 

1 hour ago, Evil Raccoon said:

If human consciousness "only takes steps forward and not backwards" as Baldy said then how the fuck do we have ppl like Elliot Hulse who was Green falling back into Blue for example?

all illusion of the ego mind

12 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I don't think you would either. But avoid such extreme examples or interpretations. you might miss the subtler aspects of where you might be. 

Don't underestimate my criminal impulses, I stole napkins and straws from McDonalds once.

PointedForthrightHairstreak-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

@Evil Raccoon What your disrespectful tone and attitude.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.