Nemo28

This reality is my dream

12 posts in this topic

Okay, i finally have to say it. In one of my ayahuasca trips it was revelad to me with complete clarity that this life is nothing than amazing dream. I could have any dream I wanted, i could be rich man, a king, famous person all that, yet i choose to be this little Me, pretending to seek something, having all these worries and overcoming silly chalenges, having nothing to his name yet possesing fine physical beauty :P. It was also reveled that everything i could think is not "That", so basically we are here engage in totally useless activity, yet somehow beautiful expresion percieved by the dreamer. Everything you say here is lie! It is not true! All of the "serious" things we are discussing here are coming straight out of donkey asshole, all made up that have no ground on which they rest, no solid foundation. I wish i could just be done with all this, yet im here most of the time reading all the nonsense and getting hoked by the "high consciousness" stuff. God damn it, its all a dream! I was shown this and my whole body went into trembling and awe, such bliss to know this. Yet i still cant believe this, as im wrting now. But back then it was so clear and much more real than any of this. All i have is memory now..

"Realization that there is no enlightenment to achieve is enlightenment itself.

There is nothing we could do to get there. It would never end. There is nothing to be found. Whatever we do is within the dream. Chasing enlightenment is within the dream. The more we are pulled into finding and chasing anything, the further away from the truth we get.

Any concept about enlightenment is not it.

Just being. The truth is right here."

That's my note in the moment of seeing, during my month-long stay for Satsangs with Mooji and others in Rishikesh. 

Edited by wesyasz

Good boy getting woke 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Keep going. 

yeah i cant help it..

4 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

yeah i cant help it..

You can, start a dream board ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

3 minutes ago, dimitri said:

You can, start a dream board ?

I have something like that. One sentence written of what i want, maybe will add someting more. 

Right now this sounds like a false belief that was believed to be real, doesn't it? 

So it is your dream yet you cannot manipulate it like in a lucid dream? 

Consider the possibility that the dream is not controlled by you, and you are in a ride

@WHO IS

11 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Right now this sounds like a false belief that was believed to be real, doesn't it? 

yes

So it is your dream yet you cannot manipulate it like in a lucid dream? 

In these altered states i feel i could but choose not to cause im attached to this particular mode of living.

Consider the possibility that the dream is not controlled by you, and you are in a ride

Well it possibily is controled by the super conscious me, the little me cant take it, its too scary