Canadian

Any Idea Where To Have Sex?

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I'm a high school student who has no car( :D ) and I live with my parents, that's why I can't find a place for having sex. I know it's a private question for everyone, but every time I start thinking about sex I have a question in my mind :'If she's down for sex, where Can I take her?'  I can get  sex if I knew some places for it. 

I know it's partly funny question but it will be really helpful for me if you give me any ideas. :D 

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Canadian

Never understood how somebody can have sex in a car. At home is nice. You have a bed. Lots of space to do whatever you want. Outside you can try to do it in a public toilet. In the night you could try it outdoor. Places that are rarely visited by people. The beach. A bush in a park. But realize that such situations can be very adventurous and you might not get hard if you are nervous.   

3 hours ago, ProblemSolving said:

Never understood how somebody can have sex in a car. At home is nice. You have a bed. Lots of space to do whatever you want. Outside you can try to do it in a public toilet. In the night you could try it outdoor. Places that are rarely visited by people. The beach. A bush in a park. But realize that such situations can be very adventurous and you might not get hard if you are nervous.   

It might be not so comfy but its good for a quicky,as they say.

If yoy are not seeking things such as these you can always prefer the bed and lose the other opportunities. 

@popi yeah, I'm gonna get a car in 6 months :D:D

9 hours ago, ProblemSolving said:

so few choices :D 

thank you 

In highschool I was literally having sex on the ground in the forest. HA:D

On 7/14/2016 at 11:12 PM, Canadian said:

Hi everyone

I'm a high school student who has no car( :D ) and I live with my parents, that's why I can't find a place for having sex. I know it's a private question for everyone, but every time I start thinking about sex I have a question in my mind :'If she's down for sex, where Can I take her?'  I can get  sex if I knew some places for it. 

I know it's partly funny question but it will be really helpful for me if you give me any ideas. :D 

Thank you in advance.

im not sure you are ready for sex,  maybe keep using your hand until you figure out where to do em

Change rooms, disabled toilets, hotels, wait till parents go out to bring her over, bush, in the beach or rockpools at night....

1 hour ago, Allinthemind said:

Just keep inviting her over to your house (or go over to her house). Your parents will soon get the message.

This is an option too.

And an opportunity his parents be more social and hang out with friends.:p 

Whatever. He will find his way.

23 hours ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

In highschool I was literally having sex on the ground in the forest. HA:D

:D:D

@Allinthemind that's a good option , but I'd prefer another one...

21 hours ago, charlie2dogs said:

im not sure you are ready for sex,  maybe keep using your hand until you figure out where to do em

I can get sex, I can feel it, that's why I'm looking for a place... :D 

My suggestion is: Just have sex at home if you dont want to try some of the ideas above (for fun).

Your Parents may notice it or not. They are not dumb and (hopefully) want you to be happy

and have your needs met, so they will be fine with it. Guess what, they may even have sex at your home

themselves (OMG ;)).

I know this is risky and it possibly may not work out at first, but its a straightforward, manly way to deal with the situation.

The Girl will be fine with it too. You are in highshool, nobody can expect you to have your own place.

Awkward? Only if you make it so.

There is actually even more to it. When you have sex while parents are at home, that can be adventurous as well. Imagine sitting in the living room with parents and girl. You have some standard conversation. You all act well behaved. Then you and girl decide to go to your private room and just release all your boundaries. Doing whatever you desire. Yeah. I am getting horny right now xD